Dispatched is dispatching software that includes scheduling, work order entry, detailed customer information, QuickBooks integration, and more. Dispatched is dispatching software written by the service industry for the service industry. If your company has service personnel in the field, Dispatched was designed for you. Dispatched features drag and drop functionality with easy to use interactive capabilities allowing the entire office to communicate.
Some specific features of Dispatched include:
- Detailed Map showing location of all work orders, crews, and job status.
- Simple to use scheduling calendar featuring daily and weekly views.
- Find and Search capabilities allowing users to search for information, even if it is only partial information.
- Real time mobile capabilities allowing field technicians to receive work orders, fill out work orders using QuickBooks items, total an invoice, print out a receipt, collect payments, and send all information back to the office while in the field, in real time!
- Highly customizable views allow for multiple dispatchers, multiple companies, and multiple locations.
- Notification of office personnel regarding work order status or high priority customers and more.
Dispatched allows business owners and managers to know where their business is at any time. In short, Dispatched allows you to Know Your Business.
Dispatched Quickbooks Module An add on module to our dispatch software allowing for accounting integration with Quickbooks. Allows work orders, customers, payments, etc. to be sent to and from Quickbooks…
Dispatched Mobile Module An add on module to our dispatch software allowing for work orders to be sent to and from field technicians or field personnel. Offers true real time mobile dispatching…
Dispatched Vers. 2.1 Our core product allowing entry of work orders in two formats, service orders and new installs. Tracks all work orders on a detailed map. Tracks all service technicians,…
Reviews of Dispatched Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Dispatched? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!