- Business system software is proven and customizable.
- Operates under the state-of-the-art RISC-based IBM AS/400.
- Open architecture allows for communications with most computers and is compatible with new factory communication strategies.
- Allows for easy exchange of information with Windows and DOS applications, including spreadsheet interface software.
- Uses the most flexible Point of Sale Invoicing application in the market. Use one screen to rent or sell units, sell parts, or receive cash.
- Parts Inventory application supports a complete core inventory package ability to build parts kits three years of parts history parts sales history organized by customer stock orders, returns, and phase-outs matrix pricing bearing, filter, belt, and seal interchange information price tapes from over 150 manufacturers
- Unit Inventory Sales application allows you to bring units into inventory quickly and is completely integrated with the general ledger.
- Service Management application determines recommended maintenance jobs, tracks parts and labor, and targets special jobs by model.
- Document Archiving application tracks invoices, accounts receivable, and accounts payable for up to 999 months.
- Communications capabilities provides remote access to the business system.
- Same day on-site IBM hardware maintenance available.
- Instant inquiry into manufacturer pricing, warehouse location, order status, return information, and availability
Reviews of DIS/400 & Keystone Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use DIS/400 & Keystone? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!