The Business Edition provides organizations with the flexibility to schedule, tailor, and alert customers, vendors, and associates to business critical events.
Since dbTrigger™ pushes data to any device that can receive text messaging, email recipients are freed from monitoring websites and learning complicated application.
With the release of dbTrigger™ Business Edition, dbTrigger LLC brings the power of Real Time Data Mining to the middle market. The small and midsize business user can easily create email alerts without programming or SQL knowledge. They can breath new life into old applications in less than one day.
dbTrigger™ Business Edition can serve as a foundation for changing the workflow of an organization and facilitate supply chain communication with its business partners. As long as a remote or internal database is SQL & ODBC compliant, dbTrigger Business Edition can help users make quicker, more informed business decisions.
- Unlimited # of ODBC profiles
- An unlimited # of active triggers
- Unlimited # of registered users
- Server or Workstation installation
- Mail HTML documents
- MS SQL not required
- Trigger maintenance location from any workstation
- Import/Export triggers Yes
- Copy triggers from one user to another
- Trigger e-mails based upon addition of new records
- Trigger e-mails based upon field changes
- Attach documents to emails
- Send emails to addresses found in tables
- Easy to use Trigger Wizard
- Embed fields & text in email messages
- Add headings with embedded fields and text
- Add footers with embedded fields and text
- Add totals with embedded fields and text
Reviews of dbTrigger Business Edition Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use dbTrigger Business Edition? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!