BS/1 Enterprise is an integrated, multi-currency, manufacturing, distribution and accounting system: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Inventory, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and Quotes, Manufacturing (optional), and Sales Analysis.
- Manufacturing orders default to the product standard component items and resources (labour and equipment), which you can then change for substitutions or running on a different machine if one is overbooked, or for manufacturing a custom product.
- Bills of Materials may be printed for the plant personnel showing the materials and resources required.
- Receipts default using data from the order, so only exceptions require entry, such as unplanned substitutions or differences in the quantities of materials or resources used.
- The Quantity Available report facilitates scheduling of shipments, purchasing and manufacturing by showing current inventory levels, sales orders, purchase orders and manufacturing orders.
- Payables and receivables are tracked separately for each currency and the GL automatically converts revenues and expenses to domestic currency.
- Taxes are flexible to facilitate VAT, GST, PST, HST, etc.
- Sales orders may be optionally entered as quotes and printed for customer approval. When approved, the status is changed to On Order.
- Picking slips may be printed for the shipping department. Bills of lading may be printed to go with the shipments. Multiple shipments are allowed per order.
- User-defined financial statements can be created through a simple set-up process.
- GL account totals and inventory totals can be viewed on screen with drill-down to original source transactions.
- An integrated dialer is linked to customers, invoices, etc.
- Sample data is provided and there is an optional Getting Started wizard to assist with entering initial live data. The wizard sets up common GL accounts which can later be changed, deleted, or added to.
- Client/server available. Delphi source code is available royalty-free for Paradox, DBISAM and Advantage databases.
BS/1 Enterprise - General Ledger The General Ledger system tracks budget and actual financial data to produce financial statements such as an Income Statement and Balance Sheet, the Trial Balance Report,…
BS/1 Enterprise - Accounts Payable The Accounts Payable system tracks vendor invoices and payments. Multi-currency and multi-bank No monthly closing required Calculates due and discount dates Intelligent…
BS/1 Enterprise - Accounts Receivable The Accounts Receivable system tracks customer invoices and payments. Multi-currency and multi-tax No monthly closing required Handles Cdn, US, UK and other taxes Handwritten…
BS/1 Enterprise - Purchase Orders The Purchase Orders software tracks supplier orders and receipts. Multi-currency and multi-warehouse Multiple receipts allowed per purchase order Purchase Order Status Report…
BS/1 Enterprise - Sales Orders The Sales Orders software tracks customer quotes, orders and shipments, and creates Accounts Receivable invoices. Multi-currency and multi-tax Handles VAT, GST, PST, HST and…
BS/1 Enterprise - Inventory The Inventory system tracks inventory stock levels and costing. Multi-warehouse and multi-currency No monthly closing required Weighted average cost or standard cost On-line…
BS/1 Enterprise - Manufacturing Manufacturing orders default to the product standard component items and resources (labour and equipment), which you can then change for substitutions or running on a…
Reviews of BS/1 Enterprise Accounting Distribution and Manufacturing Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use BS/1 Enterprise Accounting Distribution and Manufacturing? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!