Data Design Services (DDS) was founded in 1988 and has always been dedicated purely to the printing industry. Using customer feedback we have continually developed and improved our products to bring you our flagship system - Accura, the next generation of Print Management Information Software (MIS).
Here are just a few reasons why you should be talking to us:
- Over 600 printers use Accura worldwide
- 24 years developing MIS exclusively for the printing industry
- Staff recruited from printing and IT backgrounds… we talk your language!
- UK owned company, UK developed product
- On-site training - we come to YOU!
- FREE ongoing software upgrades (subject to valid contract)
- Full support via telephone, email, web site & modem
- 97% customer satisfaction (based on support renewals)
- Installations in central government, universities and local authorities
- Distributors in Australia, New Zealand, Northern & Southern Ireland, U.A.E, Cyprus,
- Romania & Canada
- Your own dedicated regional account manager
- Reference sites available on request
When you invest in a print MIS you are not just buying a CD, you are investing in the future of your business. Whilst the functionality and value-for-money of the software are very important; equally so is the company behind the product
You need to feel confident that your chosen MIS system is backed by a supplier who has a proven track record in the industry, is financially sound, and is continuing to improve and support their product now and long into the future
A multi-module management system designed by Data Design Services (DDS) for commercial & service companies.
Evaluations of Data Design Services (DDS) products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.