This product has been discontinued, and is no longer available for purchase.
Sine 1979 DASI has designed, developed and produced software for processing accounting data for accounting professionals.
The DASI Master Series Accounting system is easy to install and setup and runs on all versions of Windows. It is a single entry system where you only enter information once.
In addition, the Master Series has other accounting modules to provide full automation of your business with applications like: General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Purchase Orders, Equipment costing and Inventory Requisitions.
Program Features include:
- Full implementation of security for privacy of data
- Multiple Terminal and Multi-company simultaneous data file access
- Pervasive SQL Server compatible
- Selective accounts payable aging reports
- Selective cash requirements report
- Invoice entry routine checks for duplicate invoices on a number of criteria by vendor
- Add G/L account numbers, vendors without leaving invoice input
- Automatic calculation of trade discounts and invoice due date
- Supports many selectable checking accounts
- Checks on Demand for COD’s
- Standard Checkwriter, Preview Checkwriter for your special pay and cash flow requirements
- Check formatting for blank check stock (hint: 1 box of check forms for all your bank accounts) or pre-printed stock
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of 1099 tax forms
- Interfaces with: payroll, general ledger, estimating, inventory, purchase orders
- Reports to screen or printer and exports to various formats including xls, pdf, text
- Full screen editing
General Ledger You’ll find the Master Series Accounting General Ledger application full of the features you need including: Previous years availability for budget/actual comparison…
Payroll Master Series Accounting offers a complete featured Payroll system to automate your payroll process. Here are some of the features provided with the Payroll application:…
Reviews of Master Series Accounting Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Master Series Accounting? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!