D-BIT Fixed Assets transcends the boundaries of traditional fixed assets systems, it is a state-of–the-art system that is flexible yet comprehensive, making it customizable to a variety of business contexts of asset management. It is powerfully equipped to make the managing of your fixed assets simple! D-BIT Fixed Assets is designed in such a way that assets can be maintained the way that you would like them managed. You are given all the tools necessary to be able to evaluate, assess, split, merge or re-assign your assets, and choose the method, rates and depreciation categories to which your assets might be assigned.
D-BIT Fixed Assets gives you automated control over your assets including a complete and comprehensive history of each asset that is only a click away. D-BIT Fixed Assets can be integrated into your General Ledger, spreadsheet or database to facilitate planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Assets can be put to and moved between locations, categories, cost centers, departments and budgets. Assets can have master/sub-asset relationships.
- Period ends run formulas, which can be modified to your needs, on book & tax values. Assets can have different rates for book & tax depreciation.
- The report writer is powerful with point and shoot selection, automatic subtotaling and totaling. Reports can be output to a screen or printer.
- Images of invoices or photographs can be attached to an asset for easy inquiry, reporting and printing for identification and warranty purposes.
- A barcode interface is available for asset auditing with 3rd party scanner hardware.
Reviews of D-BIT Fixed Assets Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use D-BIT Fixed Assets? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!