Over 12,000 facilities worldwide choose our software solutions to maximize productivity and asset uptime, optimize inventory, minimize costs and assure standards compliance. Available in on-site (purchased) or on-line hosted (subscription) licensing, FaciliWorks 8i Web-based CMMS software helps you track, analyze and report on everything from assets and PM schedules to work orders, procedures, staff and purchasing at a single location or across multiple facilities. Real-time access to the most current data ensures time and cost efficiency throughout your operations and gives your company the competitive advantage to increase its returns on asset investment and productivity.
FaciliWorks 8i Benefits:
Scalability: Like all CyberMetrics products, FaciliWorks 8i CMMS grows with your organization. Start with a few users on a local network and be able to scale to hundreds of users located at dozens of facilities across the country or around the globe. If you’re looking for a powerful desktop-based CMMS, be sure to look at the FaciliWorks Desktop CMMS solution. It’s perfect for organizations with 25 or fewer users and don’t require the same level of scalability and browser-based operation as FaciliWorks 8i CMMS.
Options: Additional products such as Mobile CMMS, Calibration Management, Maintenance Label Kit, Validation Kit, SafetyPro and TaskPro provide even more productivity, flexibility and power. Read more.
Compliance: Compliance with standards set by government agencies and international standards agencies is an important element in manufacturing, industrial and maintenance applications. FaciliWorks offers a number of features that will help users comply with these standards.
Services: Whether FaciliWorks is your first CMMS solution or you’re switching from another application, the process is easy. We offer a variety of comprehensive professional services including installation, configuration, data services and more to help you get started quickly and to assure that our software solutions maximize your productivity.
Invest in Stability: When you invest time and money in a software solution, it’s important to choose a provider with a solid, long-standing reputation. CyberMetrics has been in business for over 25 years, so rest assured that our team of professionals will be available to you, providing on-going support, education and consultation services, making sure you get the most out of your investment.
FaciliWorks 8i Features:
Decrease operating costs, improve workforce efficiency, manage inventory and optimize your maintenance operations with FaciliWorks 8i CMMS.
FaciliWorks is not module-based; it includes everything you need to:
- View your operations and asset status in real time with dashboard analytics
- Maintain detailed records on all assets, tasks, procedures, suppliers, personnel, inventory, purchasing, budgets, tools, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and much more
- Easily submit, queue and manage work orders and service requests
- Ensure accountability of personnel
- Analyze equipment breakdown information
- Optimize spare parts inventory
- Customize the comprehensive set of reports to fit your specific needs
- Define tasks, triggers and notification events with the workflow management system (8i Enterprise)
- Group assets by department, location, etc. (8i Enterprise)
- Manage your measurement and test equipment with calibration scheduling and analysis (8i Calibration)
Reviews of FaciliWorks 8i CMMS Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use FaciliWorks 8i CMMS? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!