Project Clock is a project time entry system. Project Clock is useful for consultants, lawyers, engineers, contractors, project managers or anyone else who must record time billed to different projects.
Project Clock Pro can be accessed over a network and has custom reporting and timesheet entry features. Project Clock Client/Server can access data over an Internet connection. Project Clock Web can be accessed from any web browser. Project Clock Palm runs on hand held computers using PalmOS and can sync data with Project Clock for Windows. Project Clock CE runs on Pocket PC hand held computers using Windows CE and can sync data with Project Clock for Windows.
- Keep accurate time billing records by easily punching time in and out for each project.
- Make more money by billing for time you would have lost by crude estimation.
- Bill time to clients with the simple invoicing features.
- Keep track of project costs and schedules with the project management and expense management features.
- Save time by exporting your time data to QuickBooks without re-keying.
- Keep track of pre-paid time using the retainer features.
- Exchange time entry data with other programs via the CSV import/export feature.
- Access data from other database applications using the ODBC driver.
- Create your own time entry reports
- Use for all your employees to enter their time over the network
- Share your time entry data over the Internet
- Enter a weekly timesheet in one sitting .
- Import time entry data from Project Clock Palm
- Import time entry data from Project Clock CE
Reviews of Project Clock Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Project Clock? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!