CUC Software, Inc. was founded in 1980 by a contractor who realized the need for industry specific software. We began marketing nationally (USA) in 1986 and service to Canada began in 1988.
Our Executive Management System (now called EMS) was developed in a working contracting company, combining the expertise of a contractor with over 30 years of industry experience and professional programmers. This partnership has led to a system that is tailored to the specific needs of the construction industry.
The system is currently being successfully used by HVAC, sheet metal, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, roofing, fire prevention and general contracting companies with gross sales ranging from $300,000 to $80,000,000 per year.
Our philosophy is that a computer system should make managing a business easier and more efficient, not more complicated. To support that philosophy, the programs continue to be enhanced and expanded with the following five main goals in mind:
- Software should be affordable and easy to use
- Reports and information generated must have content and format that is meaningful to contractors
- The system must actively and accurately track the profitability of work performed
- The system must be capable of growing with the business
- CUC must provide prompt, complete and personalized after-the-sale service to their clients
A multi-module management system designed by CUC Software.
Evaluations of CUC Software products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.