Cell CRM is free software for customer relationship management dual licensed under the MIT or GNU General Public License. There are no limits built into the CRM for the number of users, organizations, contacts, etc.
Unlike some open-source software, Cell CRM is quick to deploy, well-documented and easy to learn. Not just dialing, but adding and editing information is a one-click operation. The design goals are speed and mobility so you can spend your time on the phone - wherever you are.
Deploying Cell CRM is as easy as uploading it to a web host. Then it’s ready for immediate use. The systems uses the SQLite database to eliminate database administration and administrators. To assist with evaluation the CRM comes configured for a single user, Robinson Crusoe, so the tester can begin informing a decision right away.
Cell CRM Includes:
- Two CRM views for conventional mobile phones
- The full CRM version
- An administration area to maintain the following:
- Users and user groups
- Organization statuses
- Territory restrictions by postal code ranges
- Queries, defined by organization statuses and postal code ranges
- Query groups, the set of queries each user can view
- Values for auto-complete fields
Reviews of Cell CRM Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Cell CRM? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!