DENALI’s General Ledger module is the core source of information regarding the financial health of your business. The General Ledger is where you create accounts, budgets, and make journal entries (DENALI will make entries automatically when you post transactions from other modules).
You can track the financial status of your business when you generate and view the available report types, such as the Financial Reports, Budget Review Reports, and Reference Reports. Because all DENALI modules are integrated, there’s no need to enter the same data twice.
General ledger reports include:
- Audit Trail Report: Provides a complete, detailed listing of the transactions that have taken place in each account for a specified time period.
- Trial Balance Report: Provides a quick check of the balances in each account and verifies that debits equal credits.
- Balance Sheet Report: Provides current data on the financial condition of the company.
- Accumulations to asset, liability, and equity accounts are included in this report.
- Income Statement Report: Shows the relationship between the revenue generated and the expenses paid for a specified range of periods.
- Revenue and Expense Report (FUND): Shows the relationship between the revenue generated and the expenses paid for a specified range of periods.
- Cash Flow Statement: Provides cash flow information for a specified range of periods, classified by cash flow report groups.
Budget Review Reports
- Budget Performance Report: Used to find out how your actual amounts are performing against your budgeted amounts.
- Budget Report: Display income and expense activity versus budgeted amounts for a specified period of time.
- Chart of Accounts Report: Consists of all the established and individual accounts, each of which can be thought of as a holding bin or accumulator of dollar values.
- Reprint Posting Report: Shows postings from any integrated module.
- Spreadsheet Export: Gives the ability to export Actual and Budget numbers for all accounts from the General Ledger, by account, period, and amount types.
- Statement of Activities: Displays the account activities (revenues and expenses) for a selected organization, classified by account restriction type.
- Statement of Financial Position: Provides current information on the financial condition (assets and liabilities) of a selected organization, classified by account restriction type.
- Statement of Cash Flows: Provides cash flow information for a selected organization, classified by report group.