Everything you expect from a leading business accounting solution, plus the tools to manage cash flow, monitor profitability, analyze trends, track inventory, and make informed financial decisions based on real-time accounting data. Let us show you how DENALI Business+Accounting can serve your business.
Accounting software should do more than keep the books.
- Advanced, multi-tiered security system that allows system rights to be established for users by application and function, reduces opportunity for employee theft and errors
- Integrated modules so that posting in one automatically updates all; saves you time and decreases errors
- Drill down and quick lookups. Find customer information, including buying history, instantly, increasing customer satisfaction and saving time
- Set-up Wizard walks you through company set-up, asks all the right questions, explains the process and helps you complete steps in the right order; saving time and reducing errors
- Enhanced Chart of Accounts set-up allows users to choose from five company types and more than 60 different types of businesses. Save valuable set-up time, because module preferences, a chart of accounts and hundreds of codes are loaded automatically
- Process customer payments and make payments to vendors via electronic funds transfer. Reduces paperwork; speeds up your accounts payable and accounts receivable
- One step backup can be sent to hard drive, floppy discs or other removable media. Safeguards irreplaceable data
- Unlimited history storage. Saves customer history for the timeframes you establish
- Assign specific tasks to specific printers; and designate default printers within modules. You choose who (one or many) gets reports
- True networking capability with the option to run single or multiple-batch processing. Saves time, reduces errors, allows inter-departmental and company cooperation and efficiencies
- Universal Bridge imports transactions from external files into General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory and other modules. You don’t have to enter data more than once; simplifies the move up from another accounting package
- System-wide notepads to enter special instructions, notes on customers, products and sales staff
- Customizable, user defined reports that you can print to file, dot-matrix, laser or your fax/modem software, even to email. Create your own or choose from a list of customizable reports, including statements, invoices and receipts