A modulated business accounting software solution for small to large businesses, and CPAs who support these businesses. Integrated Point of Sale functionality allows you to manage your store fronts, eCommerce sites, inventory, and sales with remarkable ease-of-use and security. Complete POS hardware solutions such as registers, mobile inventory management, and barcoding are also available. DENALI Accounting software is compatible with 32 and 64-bit systems (including Windows 7), and with our SinglePoint services, is compatible with Apple and legacy Microsoft clients. Rated highest in its class by CPA Practice Advisor, DENALI Accounting provides the scalability, functionality and security of an enterprise-level accounting solution at a much lower price. DENALI is business accounting software that grows with your company.
Accounts Payable allows you to tracks due dates, generates payments, prints checks and allocates expenses. You can track specific vendor information so you can do business with those that give you the best service depending on your specific needs: lowest price, quickest turnaround time, payment options, early payment discounts, etc.
Managing your customers and receivables has never been easier. With Accounts Receivable you can; keep detailed customer information, track customers and monitor Buying behaviors, improve cashflow by helping you collect receivables. Transactions recorded in Accounts Receivable are instantly reflected in inventory levels and posted to the customer account allowing you to generate a billing statement.
Monitor and Manage Bank Accounts DENALI’s Bank Reconciliation module matches your financial records with the bank’s list of transactions, and reconciles bank statements to actual checks and deposits.
Bank Reconciliation includes the ability to:
- Quickly process hundreds of transactions at a time
- Flag missing checks
- Manage multiple bank accounts
- Retrace questionable transactions
- Track expenses by department
- Setup recurring transactions
- General Ledger Reports
- Bank Reconciliation Reports
- Purchase Order Reports
- Accounts Payable Reports
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Reports
- Payroll Reports
- Sales Reports
Fixed Assets Depreciation Features
Calculates depreciation and amortization for an unlimited number of organizations.
Assets can be sorted by category, location, property code, date placed in service, user-defined fields, and any number of general ledger accounts.
Depreciation and amortization methods include straight line, various declining balance methods, sum-of-the-years, ACRS and MACRS. Override capabilities allow depreciation amounts to be manually added.
Edit checks on depreciation methods, effective dates, asset lives, luxury auto limitations, special expense (IRC 179) limitations, etc. all help you comply with federal tax laws.
Immediate tax law update notifications to help you stay compliant with federal tax laws.
Fixed Assets for all Products
Fixed asset management can be challenging and time-consuming. Cougar Mountain Software has partnered with Comprehensive Microsystems, Inc. to provide The System®, an intuitive fixed assets accounting solution that works with our Fixed Assets module. Accounting tasks that may have taken days in the past can now be completed in a fraction of the time.
Fixed Assets Reports
Manage your assets with help from a collection of pre-formatted reports that are compliant with accounting standards and IRS regulations.
Journal entries can be printed or exported to the General Ledger module.
The core of any financial system is the General Ledger solution. From General Ledger you can pull and report information from Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory and Order Entry for real-time insight into the financial health of your business. A Chart of Accounts displays a complete list of all your business accounts so you can keep track of your current financial situation and quickly access financial history for reporting and taxes.
View expenses and income by category, then compare to budget, prior periods, and past year results.
Denali Inventory integrates inventory data with accounting and sales data to offer a strong management solution that gives you the information you need to make purchasing decisions.
Denali helps you:
- Identify items with the greatest effect on cash flow
- See the effect sales or other promotions have on inventory levels
- Compliment items that sell better as bundles
- Evaluate vendors performance in terms of delivery, price, and timeliness
DENALI’s Order Entry module helps you track and manage your sales activities.
- Customizes invoices, quotes, and work orders
- Provides a sales history for every customer
- Fully integrates with inventory, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Processes sales
- Provides customer-specific pricing and price levels
- Allows multiple ship-to addresses
- Adjusts sales tax based on destination
Whether you have one employee or 1000, CMS Professional’s Payroll module provides everything your company needs to pay employees, manage taxes, and support any number of standard or unique deductions.
- Any compensation types (i.e., hourly, salary, hourly/salary, per-diem, multi-state, contract or piece work)
- Automatic direct deposit (from company account to employee)
- Paychecks (use Cougar Mountain Forms+Supplies for official checks)
- W-2s, with option for electronic W-2 submissions using Aatrix
- Any standard and user-defined deductions and garnishments
- Built-in and user-defined security for controlled access to payroll and employee records
- Several Payroll reports (see screenshots below)
- Because all modules are integrated, there’s no need to enter the same data twice.
- Quick Employee List Report: Prints a list of active and/or non-active or both employees.
- W-2 Report : The report is pre-formatted to print out on pre-printed W-2 forms.
- Master Employee Report: Prints information stored in the employee’s master record.
- Employee Earnings Report: Provides a breakdown of all earnings for each employee.
- Account Impact Summary Report: Provides real-time information to see what your balances will be once you post.
- Employee Benefit / Deduction Report: Shows the benefits, deductions, additions, tips, and EIC codes for selected employees.
- Employee Project Report: Shows project hours and cost in respect to employee time and wages.
- Employee History Report: Shows the number of units and dollar amount for each pay type for each employee.
- Employee Leave Report: Reflects the balance of earned leave.
- EFTPS History Report: Provides the payroll tax amounts necessary for preparing EFTPS coupons. Pre-posting EFTPS Report: Lists all FICA and FUTA taxes for the current payroll period.
- Employer’s Quarterly Report : Prints your quarterly 941 report information on a pre-printed government form or on plain paper.
- 941A Report: Provides year-to-date tax history by quarter for selected employees.
- Electronic Media W-2 Report: Allows you to electronically report the quarterly tax information submitted on Form 941.
- Employee Department Report: Provides a breakdown of units and wages earned by each employee, or the total units and wages charged against each department project.
- Taxable Wage Report: Shows the amount of taxable wages for each employee.
At-a-Glance Dashboards - One of the most popular features of our DENALI Accounting Software is the sales and financial dashboards, which bring you real-time, graphical reports about the trends, financial health, and sales of your organization. Management will be thrilled to have instant access to key financial information.
Tax Updates - Tax Updates provide you with the latest changes and updates based on current tax requirements. The PR Tax Update Utility contains the latest federal, state, and local withholding codes to keep your Cougar Mountain Payroll tax tables current. The Utility also has Payroll and Accounts Payable tax reporting forms for the current tax year.
Tax Forms - Cougar Mountain has partnered with Aatrix to offer a solution that allows you to integrate with our Payroll application to prepare, print, and eFile payroll forms in all 50 states.
Forms and Supplies - Forms and other print supplies for your Cougar Mountain Software. Blank documents from Cougar Mountain Forms+Supplies are IRS compatible and guaranteed to work with our accounting software. Most forms also work with other accounting software systems.
ACH Direct Deposit - Great add-on for Payroll users. Save money every payday and streamline your payment processes with NatPay’s ACH Direct Deposit Distribution services.
- NACHA estimates that employers spend approximately $1.90 per employee in payroll distribution – checks and/or pay stubs
- Companies who do not offer Direct Deposit usually incur additional expenses averaged at $1.20 per employee paycheck, per pay period
- Increase productivity by eliminating the need for employees to leave work to deposit checks
- Eliminate the cost of reissuing lost or stolen checks, and associated stop payment fees
- Reduce HR headaches with a streamlined payroll process that is completely paperless
DENALI’s Point of Sale (POS) solution is configurable for just about any size business or organization, from a small gift shop to a large, multi-location setup. A few of the many POS features include:
- Single screen transactions (from start to finish) for quick and error-free sales
- Easy and secure electronic transactions of credit/debit cards, gift cards, checks, and EBTs
- Integrated inventory management with our Inventory module
- Customizable sales entry screens, sales receipts, and invoices
- Perform refunds, special orders, voids, register changes, and authorized override transactions
- Enter account numbers up to 45 digits and 6 segments for nonprofits
- Post multiple registers at once
- Restrict employees to only authorized information
- Control cash and balance books daily
- Retrieve real-time reports on sales by item, salesperson, register, and store
Financial and Sales Dashboards
One of the most popular features of our DENALI Accounting Software is the sales and financial dashboards, which bring you real-time, graphical reports about the trends, financial health, and sales of your organization. Management will be thrilled to have instant access to key financial information. Dashboards provide instant access to:
- Financial Indicators (i.e., liquidity, leverage, operating cash)
- Profit and Loss
- Cash Flow
- Sales by inventory, product, customer, employee, date
- Sales trends (i.e., highest selling items, lowest selling items, inventory turnover)
Credit Card Authorization
Cougar Mountain Software offers a complete credit/debit card transaction solution for all of your payment authorization activities, including hardware, credit card authorizer, and payment processor.
We work with select vendors to provide fast and cost-effective solutions that function together to securely and efficiently process your payment transactions. We are PCI compliant, certified with major credit, debit, gift card, and check processors, and meet Visa’s Payment Application Best Practices (PABP).
Let Cougar Mountain Software help you process your sensitive payment transactions with ease and confidence.
- Industrial Strength Registers - Cougar Mountain Software offers point of sale registers designed to withstand the rigors of a retail environment. Terminals are built with durable components and fully tested prior to shipment.
- Platform Stability - Cougar Mountain Software is built to support our hardware platforms. You can upgrade and add DENALI modules without future compatibility issues.
- Premium Name Brand Components - Built with name brand equipment like Sanyo, Intel, Maxtor, Kingston, Sony, and Fortron, our registers are built with quality you can trust.
Cougar Mountain Software has partnered with Givex Corporation to provide you with the ability to create reusable gift cards with your unique logo or design to sell in pre-set or flexible denominations.
Gift Cards provide a clear way for your customers to recommend your business to potentially new customers, while also giving a gift that provides the receiver a choice to buy exactly what they like.
Merchandisable for helping increase sales, secure so fraud and control are not an issue and driving customers to your website are just some of the reasons the traditional gift card has now become a $90 billion a year business globally.
Gift cards can motivate customers to make the first of many purchases. 41% of consumers have visited a retail store, hotel or restaurant they had never been before because they received a gift card for it. Furthermore, 72% of those first-time customers went back to the business at least once afterward.
Specialty Shop Software
For businesses that sell inventory with age restrictions, Specialty Shop allows you to verify a customer’s age at the time of sale. Specialty Shop also provides added flexibility for discount and sale items, coupons, promotional transactions, and stock with the same sku for individual items and boxes.
Our eCommerce solution that integrates with DENALI and all other Cougar Mountain software to help you track and manage your inventory with your online sales in real-time. It also allows customers to track their orders, search inventory, and monitor their open invoices and account balances.
DENALI’s Purchase Order module provides several features to easily manage purchase orders, invoicing, and view vendor history.
- Manage orders from initial ordering through receiving and invoicing
- View vendor history, previous item costs, and order/receive dates for all orders
- Automatically generate purchase orders based on demand, quantity on hand, minimum quantity and order quantity
- Control buyer access to saved purchase orders, vendors, and stock item information
- Permit buyers to edit, view or generate orders or other buyer’s orders
Purchase Order Reports
There are a variety of reports available that provide information about items you ordered, when they are expected, and the vendors from which you ordered them.
- Open Purchase Order Report: Shows all orders not marked complete or purged from the system.
- Expected/Late Items Report: Displays items expected to arrive by a certain date or are past due.
- Vendor Performance Report: Shows the variance between the values entered on the purchase order and the actual values after the order arrives.
- History Report: Displays all posted purchase orders or the history of items ordered.
- Recurring Purchase Order Report: Shows recurring orders set up in the software.
- Code Reports: Prints a list of all codes for a specific Code type.
- Pre-Issue Purchase Order Report: Displays a list of pre-issued purchase order numbers.
Reviews of Denali POS+Accounting Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Denali POS+Accounting? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!