Whether you have one employee or 1000, CMS Professional’s Payroll module provides everything your company needs to pay employees, manage taxes, and support any number of standard or unique deductions.
- Any compensation types (i.e., hourly, salary, hourly/salary, per-diem, multi-state, contract or piece work)
- Automatic direct deposit (from company account to employee)
- Paychecks (use Cougar Mountain Forms+Supplies for official checks)
- W-2s, with option for electronic W-2 submissions using Aatrix
- Any standard and user-defined deductions and garnishments
- Built-in and user-defined security for controlled access to payroll and employee records
- Several Payroll reports (see screenshots below)
- Because all modules are integrated, there’s no need to enter the same data twice.
- Quick Employee List Report: Prints a list of active and/or non-active or both employees.
- W-2 Report : The report is pre-formatted to print out on pre-printed W-2 forms.
- Master Employee Report: Prints information stored in the employee’s master record.
- Employee Earnings Report: Provides a breakdown of all earnings for each employee.
- Account Impact Summary Report: Provides real-time information to see what your balances will be once you post.
- Employee Benefit / Deduction Report: Shows the benefits, deductions, additions, tips, and EIC codes for selected employees.
- Employee Project Report: Shows project hours and cost in respect to employee time and wages.
- Employee History Report: Shows the number of units and dollar amount for each pay type for each employee.
- Employee Leave Report: Reflects the balance of earned leave.
- EFTPS History Report: Provides the payroll tax amounts necessary for preparing EFTPS coupons.
Pre-posting EFTPS Report: Lists all FICA and FUTA taxes for the current payroll period.
- Employer’s Quarterly Report : Prints your quarterly 941 report information on a pre-printed government form or on plain paper.
- 941A Report: Provides year-to-date tax history by quarter for selected employees.
- Electronic Media W-2 Report: Allows you to electronically report the quarterly tax information submitted on Form 941.
- Employee Department Report: Provides a breakdown of units and wages earned by each employee, or the total units and wages charged against each department project.
- Taxable Wage Report: Shows the amount of taxable wages for each employee.
At-a-Glance Dashboards - One of the most popular features of our DENALI Accounting Software is the sales and financial dashboards, which bring you real-time, graphical reports about the trends, financial health, and sales of your organization. Management will be thrilled to have instant access to key financial information.
Tax Updates - Tax Updates provide you with the latest changes and updates based on current tax requirements. The PR Tax Update Utility contains the latest federal, state, and local withholding codes to keep your Cougar Mountain Payroll tax tables current. The Utility also has Payroll and Accounts Payable tax reporting forms for the current tax year.
Tax Forms - Cougar Mountain has partnered with Aatrix to offer a solution that allows you to integrate with our Payroll application to prepare, print, and eFile payroll forms in all 50 states.
Forms and Supplies - Forms and other print supplies for your Cougar Mountain Software. Blank documents from Cougar Mountain Forms+Supplies are IRS compatible and guaranteed to work with our accounting software. Most forms also work with other accounting software systems.
ACH Direct Deposit - Great add-on for Payroll users. Save money every payday and streamline your payment processes with NatPay’s ACH Direct Deposit Distribution services.
- NACHA estimates that employers spend approximately $1.90 per employee in payroll distribution – checks and/or pay stubs
- Companies who do not offer Direct Deposit usually incur additional expenses averaged at $1.20 per employee paycheck, per pay period
- Increase productivity by eliminating the need for employees to leave work to deposit checks
- Eliminate the cost of reissuing lost or stolen checks, and associated stop payment fees
- Reduce HR headaches with a streamlined payroll process that is completely paperless