What is “Foundation Pack”?
It is a pre-developed bundle of the 67 most commonly asked for improvements. Repetitive programming is not cost effective, it is more cost effective to buy all 50 features and only use 20, than to develop 20 features from scratch.
These improvements to the NAV database will make for a better start. We have enhancements to Role Centers, Fact Boxes, Report Links and Placements, improved menu design, improved screen layouts, optimized Lists and Cards, and new Charts all combine for a 100% better user kick off.
Why use “Foundation Pack” from Cost Control Software?
- Start with the most complete and ready to use database available from any NAV Reseller. (See the above embedded feature list)
- “Initialize” your new company from our Template Company. (5 min)
- “RIM” Data Set included for an even faster implementation. 70+ Tables are pre-populated with startup data.
- Reduce the Dynamics NAV technician’s on-site time
- Stay within your implementation budget.
- Improved look and feel increases ease of use for new users.
- Minimizes user error. Ie: posting on incorrect posting dates.
- Reduce Training costs.
- Implementers will have consistent features for all clients
- Implementers can train more confidently
- Implementers don’t have to deal with the client’s disappointment when a client discovers the features they expected are not there.
RIM Company Dataset:
- One “Template” Company with 80 tables pre-filled with needed setup data.
- Backup RIM Co, Rename, and Restore for multiple company installations.
- Saves on valuable technician’s time
Pre-configured Database for quicker start:
- Microsoft releases a database, and then delivers service packs, hot fixes and security data separately and periodically. To configure a database correctly you need to get the last released database and add the service packs, hot fixes, and security data. This is very time consuming.
- Foundation Pack will have current service packs, hot fixes, and security data pre-installed.
- Foundation Pack will have additional Security Roles.
Use the very best possible database NOW:
- Chart Wizard, 8 Tree Map Visualizations, 7 XT Ribbon Charts on Lists, Supply and Demand Fact Boxes, 6 Popular Reports, Improved ICON Design, Picture Boxes, and much more.
Reviews of Foundation Pack for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Foundation Pack for Microsoft Dynamics NAV? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!