SarbOxPro is the most comprehensive tool available for small to mid-sized (public) companies who are required to comply with Section 404 of Sarbanes-Oxley. The software is free; however, a maintenance plan is available for $995 a year. The plan includes two hours of telephone consultation, technical support, software upgrades, access to a user forum, and additional Excel reports not available with the free trial. In addition, fee based consulting services are available for companies to ensure they have appropriately documented their internal controls compliance.
SarbOxPro works seamlessly with Excel. For those projects currently documented in Excel, it is easy to import data into SarbOxPro. Using the Excel-based SarbOxPro Reporter Tool, which comes with the software, companies can easily generate custom reports to meet specific requirements.
SarbOxPro saves time in many ways:
- Includes pre-loaded cycles and processes
- Allows for the reuse of controls across multiple risks
- Processes may be specific for a single location or be used for many locations
- Test results are logged by location
- Multi-user capability
- Trial Version installs in minutes
SarbOxPro is superior to using Excel alone when completing the Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance testing phase. SarbOxPro provides a test log which will allows the user to keep a history of all tests performed. With SarbOxPro, reports can be generated to easily identify all potential segregation of duties violations as required by COSO and PCAOB.
Regardless of where a manager may be in the phase of their project, SarbOxPro is designed to help meet section 404 projects on time and under budget.
Features and Benefits:
- Design based on COSO, PCAOB and COBIT® guidelines
- Project management functionality is built into the application
- Use the pre-loaded Cycles, Processes, Risks & Controls – or upload data from Excel
- Uses Microsoft Access Database
- Loads onto any Laptop, PC or Server. If Microsoft Access is already loaded on the computer, getting started is as easy as double clicking on the SarbOxPro file. A server is not required
- Multiple-User capability. Several people can use the program at the same time across a network by simply placing the file in a shared network location
- Companies may pre-load the company’s own trial balance and tie each process to the appropriate general ledger account(s)
- Control and testing libraries allows the user to link controls to multiple processes
- Users may link external files such as narratives, flowcharts, test plans or other supporting data
- Complete integration with Microsoft Office. Read data with common tools such as Excel® and Crystal®. Or use the advance parameters function in Access® to produce custom reports
- Increase efficiency of the project by allowing all users to work concurrently from the same database
- Save time in data entry by writing less narrative. Optionally fill in narrative as well
Reviews of SarbOxPro - Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SarbOxPro - Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!