For builders and contractors looking to rent software monthly via the cloud. It is a hosted version of the Plus Series.
The Cloud Series Products and Features:
The Cloud Series is a hosted version of our Plus Series. It is one of the only fully integrated A-Z construction management software solutions for builders and contractors available on a hosted server. It consists of the following products: SalesBuilder Plus, Takeoff Plus, Scheduling Plus and Job Accounting Plus. It is also modular so you rent the products you need to today and add-on as your needs grow.
The Cloud Series consists of a hosted lead tracking, follow-up marketing, customer service/warranty tracking, estimating, proposal/specification writing, document creation, scheduling and job cost accounting solution.
The Cloud Series can be accessed via the Internet on any computer, mobile device or laptop that has Internet connectivity.
- Tracks and manages your hottest prospects/leads and clients
- Tracks lead source
- Tracks customer’s selections and change orders
- Allows users to add notes, pictures and documents to prospect/client and/or jobs
- Sets up predefined follow-up drip marketing plans - telephone calls, meetings, e-mails and letters
- Shared Calendar— Schedule meeting, calls and contract tasks
- Generate and track customer’s request for service (Work Orders)
- Manages the sales process from initial contact through warranty
- Integrated with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook for easy generation of documents, e-mails or reports
- Allows user to estimate by stick, assembly or unit price
- Generates detailed and summary estimates
- Creates specifications/proposals and change orders for the customer to sign
- Allows users to build estimates from predefined bid sheet templates based on the type of jobs or homes built
- Automatically generates purchase orders, work orders and subcontract agreements from the estimate in seconds
- Allows vendor comparison of pricing for same items
- Updates prices from vendors electronically
- Interfaces with popular CAD programs, digitizers and digital takeOff software
- Integrated with TakeOff Plus or Job Accounting Plus
- Create new project schedules by cloning existing projects
- Easily create vendor’s start and end dates with a click of a button
- Easily and quickly update schedules in the field
- Generates bar graphs and reports to assist in tracking the progress of projects
Job Accounting Plus:
- General ledger
- Job cost
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts receivable/draws
- Purchase order management & subcontract control
Reviews of The Cloud Series Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use The Cloud Series? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!