The ProEst Takeoff software is the latest breakthrough in estimating takeoff technology. The takeoff software was designed to quickly calculate areas, lengths and counts from blueprints using a digitizer. These measurements can then automatically be transferred to any estimating software or spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. The software is currently being used by both residential and commercial contractors and was designed to estimate projects of all sizes.
Innovative in its simplicity, ProEst Takeoff 11 delivers the power to takeoff nearly any project of any size – easily and accurately.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately Calculates Length, Area and Count
- Works with Paper or Digital Plans
- Reduces Cost of Reprinting Plans
- Print Color Coded Takeoffs
- Unlimited Sheets and Layers
- Seamless Integration with Microsoft Excel / ProEst
- Works with all blueprint scales
- Insert Text on Drawing
- Numerous Line Styles
- Numerous Area Fill Styles
- Notes section for all Layers
- Magnify Tool to View Details
- All Dimensions are On-Screen
- Imperial and Metric systems
Reviews of ProEst Digitizer Takeoff Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ProEst Digitizer Takeoff? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!