To help you keep your business on the cutting edge, CISS offers Inventory Pro Online (IPOL)…
IPOL is a web browser-based version of our Inventory Pro System. It has the same functionality as Inventory Pro for Windows™ plus much more! IPOL can be run on a local Intranet (internal use only) or globally on the Internet/World Wide Web (www). It also can be run by itself (stand-alone) or can be integrated with the standard SQL Server™ Edition of Inventory Pro. IPOL provides your business with an affordable business to business (B2B), e-commerce, and business to commerce (B2C) inventory program. This allows your staff, suppliers, customers, and potential customers to see the data they need in real time-no matter where they are in the world! All they need is an authenticated connection to your network. IPOL will assist you in the management of your business logistics including movement and exchange of products, services, and money.
IPOL offers the same features as Inventory Pro and more:
- Purchasing - For the purchase and delivery of items
- Inventory - Manipulation of and information about items in inventory
- Shipping Orders - Order processing, item transfer, and shipping
- Work Orders - Maintenance, manufacturing, order processing, kits, and bill of materials (BOM)
- Assets - Tangible and intangible asset management
- Queries - Search engines for the IPOL database
- Reports - Database information displayed in the table/report format. Reports include Adobe PDF™ and Microsoft Word™ formats
- Message Express - An IPOL discussion forum (bulletin board)
- System Security - Allows set up of users and groups using field-level security
- External Communication - B2B integration with IBM MQ Series™, BizTalk™, and other messengers
- Document Exchange - Bulletin board to post files of any kind, even shared applications
Reviews of Inventory Pro Online - Warehouse Management System Online Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Inventory Pro Online - Warehouse Management System Online? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!