The Quote Manger is a Sage ACCPAC ERP Companion product which creates and manages your quotes independently from Sage ACCPAC.
When you have a quote accepted by your customer, one click transfers data from Quote Manager to Sage ACCPAC Order Entry module. This greatly simplifies the transition from a quote to an order, saves time for this process and eliminates data entry errors.
30 day trail version of this application are available for your use.
Quote Manager creates and manages your Quotes separately from Sage Accpac. When a Quote has been accepted, one click transfers your quote to Sage Accpac Order Entry as a new order.
Some of the features include:
- fully compatible with Sage Accpac ERP 5.3 - 5.5
- creates its own companion database to track Quote information
- written with Sage Accpac’s latest xAPI technology
- automatically transfer new Customers and Items into Sage Accpac
- friendly wizard to help setup your companies and Quote Manager Database
- email Quotes to customers quickly and easily
- transfer Quotes quickly and easily
- revise an existing Quote with one click
- copy an entire Quote, or just parts of it, into a new Quote
- use Customer Item numbers and map them to your Sage Accpac Items
- split a quote into multiple Sage Accpac Orders based on Locations or Picking Sequence
- create new Sage Accpac non-stock items on the fly.
- discount functionality now exists as in Sage Accpac
- adjust prices by Profit or Margin values
- full multicurrency functionality
- full customer credit checking, including WIP
- reports can be modified using Crystal Reports
- security allows the Sage Accpac administrator to keep Sage Accpac passwords secure
- allow users to only see their own Quotes
The following applications are needed in order to successfully install and use Quote Manager - Sage Accpac Requirements
- System Manager Installed locally
- An available IAP license
- Accounts Receivable module
- Inventory Control module
- Order Entry module
Reviews of Quote Manager Companion to Sage ACCPAC Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Quote Manager Companion to Sage ACCPAC? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!