The VanS Operations system is an integrated VanS module that assists in the scheduling and dispatching of the personnel and equipment needed to complete a successful move. Tasks are scheduled to be completed at specific dates and times, and are assigned drivers, equipment, crews, helpers, and other required resources.
- Assign pack, load, and delivery tasks to specific dates and times.
- Drivers, crews, equipment and other resources can be assigned to scheduled
tasks using user-definable inquiry screens.
Determining Available Resources
- Available resources (i.e. drivers, equipment, crews, helpers) can be viewed in a calendar format.
- Scheduled tasks can be easily matched to available resources and viewed or printed for a specific day, or a ten day spread.
- Seven pre-defined screens plus three additional customer-defined screens permit multiple views of scheduling requirements, including both assigned and available resources.
- The primary dispatch screen can be tailored to fit the unique information needs of each moving company.
A few of the Operations Report options include:
- User-defined Dispatch Report/Day Sheet
- Preferred Date Dispatch Report
- Scheduled Tasks Report
- Unassigned Tasks Report
- New/Changed Dispatch Items
- Unscheduled Tasks Report
- Complete dispatch history is maintained and accessible through the VanS Order
- Fully integrated with other VanS applications including Order Processing, Forms Designer, Driver Processing and Application Manager.