The MCMS Payroll system effectively manages the entire payroll process. It allows control to stay inside the company by having all payroll information
accessible and secure.
- Define multiple divisions and departments for processing and reporting.
- Provide multiple earnings and deduction categories for special types of pay and deductions.
- Handle flexible benefits (cafeteria) and company sponsored pension plans (401K).
- Support companies with employees in multiple states.
- Calculate pay and standard deductions automatically.
- Enter labor against jobs for Labor Distribution reporting.
- Calculate all applicable taxes automatically. User-definable check format.
- Print the Payroll Register to detail pay, taxes, deductions, and net check amount.
- Other reports include: Deductions Register, Detail Tax Register, Labor Distribution and Check History report.
Update all postings to the General Ledger system automatically.
- Compute taxes for different federal, state and local tax authorities.
- Change tax parameters without programming knowledge.
- Report weeks worked for states requiring it.
- Print quarterly reports for tax filing.
- User-definable W2 forms.
- Report W2’s on magnetic media.
- Manage and control workers’ compensation premiums automatically through the Workers’ Compensation set up and reporting.
- Payroll history screens and pay information cannot be accessed unless the operator uses a high security sign-on and password.
- Set up limited security for users to enter hours.
- Users with limited security cannot view pay rates and pay history.