The Purchasing system ensures that you purchase items at the right prices, and on the right terms. It also tracks price changes and evaluates vendor performance, helping you to control the impact of your purchasing decisions on your cash flow and stock availability.
- Receive all of an order at once, or enter against it one line at a time.
- Update inventory automatically as purchase orders are entered and received.
- Increase the stock-on-hand quantity and decrease the on-order quantity after purchase orders are received. For example, parts entered on a purchase order updates the on-order quantity in the Part Master File.
- Convert parts purchased through the system into stock keeping units (i.e., $5 per 100 translates to $.05 each).
- Convert parts entered through the system into the user’s appropriate stock keeping units.
Quick Purchase Orders
- Access the Quick Purchase Order procedure directly from the call-taking screen or the Purchase Order system.
- Allow parts not in the technician’s truck inventory to be purchased and posted directly to the work order.
- Streamline purchasing procedures through the Inventory Control system.
- Update Work Order records automatically.
- Interface Quick Purchase Order with Inventory Control to track standard truck stock.
- Interface to the billing system to apply proper user defined mark-ups by job site.
- Interface to the Job Cost System and update committed costs for jobs.
Control Purchasing Decisions
- Analyze vendor performance.
- Store complete details on all open purchase orders by vendor or part number to reduce paperwork.
- Examine the quantity, schedule, and price of material presently on order for each vendor.
Complete Purchase Order Tracking
Track purchase orders by:
- Purchase Order Number
- Part Number
Purchase Order History
Maintain detail purchase history by part and vendor