The Accounts Receivable package allows you to effectively control and manage receivables. On-line entry, editing, invoice posting, credit memos and
receipts provide a clear and accurate financial picture.
- Pinpoint problem customers by listing all outstanding receivable balances in 4 user-defined aging periods.
- Print monthly statements with remittance advice that the customer can tear off and return with the payment. The return slip insures that the payment
is credited to the right account.
- Record pertinent collection notes for each customer (such as ‘promises to pay by 10/7’).
- Print by salesperson, customer classes, and Accounts Receivable date to assist in collections.
- Change the ageing days spread as needed.
- Print detailed or summary ageing reports.
- Update the system at your convenience when applying payments made on account to specific invoices.
- Apply cash received to individual invoices or to the individual customer account. The system automatically applies cash to the oldest invoices, and
allows editing as needed.
- Place an outstanding credit memo on existing invoices.
- Adjust invoice amounts as needed such as bad debt write-offs, shipping charges, NSF checks, etc.
- Generate transaction register and deposit slips.
- Integrated with the Service Management, Job Cost, and General Ledger packages.
- Update Accounts Receivable automatically from Service Management and Contract Billing, with appropriate summary figures forwarded to the General Ledger.
Access customer account status, transactions, current balance, invoice adjustments, and credit memos.
- Specify which customers will receive statements regularly, periodically, or not at all.
- Apply service charges and define percentage on a customer-by-customer basis.
- Optionally exclude zero or credit balance accounts.
- Optionally include aged totals on statements.
- Merge old detail into a single balance forward transaction based upon a cutoff date.
- List and total outstanding amounts based on each customer’s paying habits, to help you plan and regulate your company’s cash flow more accurately with the Expected Cash Flow report.
- Print a Sales Tax report.
- Print a Deposit Slip.
- Use Invoicing for over-the-counter parts sales with an interface to Inventory Control.
- Generate invoices for other charges not billed by the service department, or contract billing systems.