Visualize your sales pipeline - In the sales pipeline view, leads are represented by cards and stages by columns. This view, inspired by Kanban boards, allows you to track the entire sales cycle and see where all leads are in the sales pipeline at a glance. To move lead across a stage is quite easy, all you have to do is drag & drop the lead card across the different stages. The stages are completely customizable.
Store all relevant lead information at a single place - Add notes, create todos, attach files & documents to leads. You can also choose to categorize your leads according to products, sources & zones. Attach additional attributes to a lead such as a product ID, type of lead or any other attribute in the form of custom fields.
Quick actions - A number of actions such as adding leads, assigning a user to a lead or moving the lead to another stage can be accomplished from the sales pipeline view itself. You can also access all your notes, todos, files, lead value & tags from the pipeline view.
Robust analytics & reporting - Another pretty cool feature of ClinchPad is the visual reporting options. There are several ways you can choose to view the data which include pie charts, bar charts, tables. You can choose from growing list of preset charts so you don’t waste time setting up sales reports.
Access ClinchPad on the go - We have a mobile optimized site that can be accessed from any mobile OS for accessing your ClinchPad account when you’re on the move. The app allows you to manage your leads, contacts, organizations & todos from your mobile.
Customizability - ClinchPad offers complete customization so that you optimize it as per your sales process. Some of the features that you can customize are pipeline stages, lead fields, contacts & organization fields, reports etc.
Security - We maintain bank grade security. Data is fully encrypted using 256 bit SSL encryption. Our data resides in high security, access controlled data centers. We also regularly back up your data to ensure that it is always safe and secure. You can depend on us.
Support - We have a well-documented support centre where you can find step-by-step guides to using every feature on ClinchPad. You can always reach out to us through our Live Chat Helpdesk and our support team will be happy to assist you.
Affordable - ClinchPad is FREE to use upto a 100 leads. All features. Unlimited users.
We have direct integrations with a variety of third party applications. Here is the list:
- Email Integration - Gmail via Zapier
- Email Campaigns Integrations - Mailchimp, Madmimi, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse
- Form Integrations - Wufoo, Jotform, Formstack, Unbounce
- Google Apps Integration - Google Calender, Google Drive
- Live Chat Integration - Olark
- Zapier Integration - Allows you to integrate ClinchPad with over 350+ applications such as Gravity Forms, Asana, Salesforce, Gmail etc.
- FullContact Integration - Take a picture of a business card using Fullcontact Card Reader and have a lead be automatically created in ClinchPad
- Cloud Storage Integration - Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, Evernote, Alfresco, Github
- Webhooks Integration
We also have an open API using which you can create any feature over the top of ClinchPad for your organization.
We have the following advantages over other CRMs:
- Economical - Our pricing plans are designed for SMB’s hence are very affordable
- Simple & easy to use UI - We have a very simple UI which people can understand and get started with easily
- Easy to implement - Login and get started in minutes.
- One size fits all - Since its not designed for any particular vertical or market segment , it can fit the needs of any business type.
- Great support - We take great pride in the level of support we offer.
Reviews of ClinchPad Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ClinchPad? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!