Credit, Collections, Chargeback and Cash Application Management optimization projects touch many levels within an organization.
The success of any company centers around the ability of these departments to work together and collaborate on key issues. In discovering new solutions, CFOs, A/R Professionals and IT Professionals each have their own unique challenges and opportunities. Cforia Software’s A/R Automation Workbench addresses the individual needs of each of these key stake holders and provides a solution that adds value and productivity to every member in your organization.
In addition to addressing the needs of these individuals, Cforia’s Workbench provides solutions for your company as a whole. Many companies utilize Six Sigma to achieve quality improvement goals using strategies that gather quantifiable, measurable data. Our A/R Automation Platform provides your company with the tools it needs to help your receivables department become a key player in your corporation’s Lean Six Sigma Initiative.
The synchronization and integration capabilities of Cforia’s products facilitates collaboration and improves A/R Management in areas where multiple business units and resources are employed. For corporations using Business Process Outsourcing to outsource the responsibilities of specific business functions, Cforia’s A/R Automation Workbench increases visibility of all your A/R portfolios and facilitates collaboration between internal and sourced employees. Integration with your company’s Financial Shared Service Center allows your company to reuse existing technology to solve multi-currency,multi-language, multiple payment types and data sync issues to work effectively according to your company and client needs.
A/R Department’s Sole Working Platform
In today’s competitive market, A/R Departments carry a huge part of the responsibilityfor reducing DSO, preventing bad debt expense and maximizing cash flow. Enterprise software vendors have ignored this process and have forced A/R professionals to usea number of disconnected and manual tools to handle their responsibilities. How many reports, accounting system inquiries, notes, fax machines, emails and phone calls do you use in a day?
Cforia Software provides A/R Professionals with a sole working platform that streamlines and simplifies every task you perform. It is a tightly integrated system that overlays your accounting software to be the single interface for all A/R activities. With functionality in areas such as an A/R Collaboration Portal and a Credit, Collections and Deductions Workbench, transform your A/R Department into a paperless environment where mundane daily tasks are automated. With Cforia, Accounts Receivable Professionals finally have a product designed specifically to meet their unique challenges.
The Cforia Solution for A/R Professionals:
- Rules Based Collections
- Promise-to-Pay Tracking
- Support Point-Of-Sale with Real-time held order management
- Days Beyond Terms calculation and trend analysis of every customer’s payment pattern against the unique terms of all invoices.
- Built-In Report Writer that automates cash forecasting and measures key A/R metrics across
- Corporate, Departmental and Individual Collector
- Separate “clean and dirty” receivables tracking to reduce Days Deductions Outstanding
- “What You See Is What You Get” programmable Electronic Dunning Prioritized Activity Reminder System that ensures order-hold and release activities and other high-impact tasks are accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Deductions coding and database driven follow up
- Real-Time integration with single and disparate ERP landscapes
- Credit Management
- Collections Management
- Deductions Management
- Order Hold Management
- Cash Forecasting & Reporting
- Electronic Dunning System
- Real-Time Data Integration
Reviews of Cforia Software Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Cforia Software? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!