Product, Sales and Order Configuration Management – eInteract allows sales and engineering requirements to be integrated into the process, ensuring pricing and correct configuration of complex products. Product and Order management provides proven and significant returns in the areas of improved margins (reduction or elimination of mistakes both in pricing and configuration), lower costs (less engineering or internal support requirements), better customer service (buying experience and reduced lead times), and overall lower transaction costs.
Specific features include:
- Easy rules creation with drag and drop capability that allow engineers to impart and maintain sales knowledge database.
- Ability to create code driven, natural language specification or sales diagnostic configuration input.
- Correctly prices product, orders or services.
- Unique object orientation that allows a single set of rules to support multiple products within a product family.
- Complex pricing and look up capability with multiple price book look up, and formula based pricing.
Sales and Business Expertise Management – eInteract ensures the correct product selection and interactive expertise is available at the web site to recommend to the customers exactly the products that they need. Sales and business expertise improves the selling experience while reducing costs by providing expert knowledge about your products and services with out the cost of live personnel. Reduced overhead comes in the form of creating interactive and dynamic scripts to accurately collect all critical data every time.
Specific features include:
- Interactive prompting of questions and filtering of choices based on built in expert logic.
- Ability to link to more information, find or select found products to a shopping cart
- Rules creation can be through intuitive drop and drag graphical interface.
- Data collected can be stored for sales analysis.
eInteract can be used in conjunction with SalesTransact.
Product Configurator Product Configuration (Configuring Selected Items): Product Configuration allows a user to define feature/options, attribute or parameters to configure a single product. The…
Order Configurator Order Level Configuration (a.k.a. System Configuration): Order Level Configuration ensures that all of the selected items are compatible and that all required items are…
Sales Assistance Sales Assistance: This application also finds and selects the appropriate conclusions during an Interactive Session. In addition, this application allows the user to find…
Reviews of eInteract Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use eInteract? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!