Your customers have a distinctive buying pattern, especially if you sell products that will be consumed on a regular basis. While you may offer a couple of hundred or even a thousand products, your customer usually purchases only ten to twenty of these products. VELOCITY Sales Orders presents these items in a pop up window along with the last price you sold these items to the customer. VELOCITY provides you the opportunity to quickly select items, quantities and units of measure. This selection is usually no more than six key strokes. Before exiting this window you can select as many items as you need.
VELOCITY Supply Software Order Invoice Processing: Increase Customer Relationships; Designate Orders to be Delivered or Shipped; Monitor and Track Orders.
- Eliminate placing the wrong inventory item on order for your customer. VELOCITY presents the exact items your customer has ordered before. Your inventory contains hundreds or thousands of items. Your salesperson will significantly reduce order time by not having to look for items. You can still instantly access all the items you carry if your customer needs something they have not ordered before.
- VELOCITY Sales Order entry displays items previously bought by the customer based on the ship-to address. This presents what is bought by the different locations of the company.
- Information in the Customer ship-to file automatically sets up sales orders with a Route number and Stop number within the route. The Salesperson can change this route on a specific order or even set the order to be delivered by some way other than the Route Delivery.
- Orders to be delivered await printing on the Batch Pick Report. All of the orders to be delivered on the route, by date, are printed on the report so that the orders can be filled and staged for loading onto the delivery vehicle.
- The Load List report can be generated before loading the delivery vehicle. This report can be run in ascending or descending Stop order.
- Pick/Delivery Tickets can be printed by selecting one or multiple options - route, up to a certain ship date, by warehouse in ascending or descending order.
- The VELOCITY Delivery system provides for a confirmation of shipment process. Items that are confirmed are automatically moved to a delivery vehicle inventory. If the items were not delivered to the customer they are taken out of the confirmation process.
- Route billing is an automated process. The automatic billing of all orders that were delivered in a Route are processed. After the Route is selected for billing, a process is run and the Route invoices are ready for printing.
- Before the Sales Register is processed, any corrections to invoices, either standard invoices or Route invoices may be changed. Invoices can be changed even after they are printed and then reprinted.
- The Sales Register may be printed in either customer or invoice number order; you choose!
- VELOCITY automatically places non-stock ordered items in the Purchase Order Requisition System. The Sales order is tied to the Requisition and Purchase Order and vice-versa. Non-stock orders will never fall through the cracks again.