Your customers have a distinctive buying pattern, especially if you sell products that will be consumed on a regular basis.
While you may offer a couple of hundred or even a thousand products, your customer usually purchases only ten to twenty of these products. Add+On VELOCITY Sales Orders presents these items in a pop up window along with the last price you sold these items to the customer. VELOCITY provides you the opportunity to quickly select items, quantities and units of measure. This selection is usually no more than six key strokes. Before exiting this window you can select as many items as you need. Once you are done with your selections, the Sales Order is built based on these sections. Additional items may be added or existing items may be modified. VELOCITY also gives your sales person the opportunity to review all of the items your customer normally purchases with the purpose of selling additional items. As the name VELOCITY indicates, you now have power, control and speed over the Sales Order process. While other companies are trudging through their normal sales order process, you and your customer will be speeding along with VELOCITY.
Improve sales effectiveness, boost revenues, and streamline your sales order entry
You’ll be able to partner with your customers by instantly knowing what they order, what price and placing the order from the same screen. Ask about the other products your customer has been buying; whether they need more, whether they like them or why they are not buying them anymore. Your salespeople will also know immediately what price the customer has paid for the products he orders. Since Velocity was developed from Add+On Software you still have all of it’s functionality; questions about order status, special pricing, inventory availability, scheduled purchase order receipts, sales, and payment history can be answered quickly from any input field on any screen using the SpeedSearch feature.
Salespeople will be able to set up the order for delivery by your truck or shipped by other means. Route/stop and Delivery information is kept by ship-to address in the software and is automatically applied to orders. The Route information can be changed on the order and the information in the customer record is not affected. Sales orders set up to be delivered are
completely handled within the Route and Delivery system.
- The VELOCITY Orders system is an enhancement to the standard Add+On Order Processing System. All of the excellent features
- indicated in the Add+On Order Processing module have been maintained and are available in Sales Orders. Please review the Sales Order Processing Module for these features.
- Add+On VELOCITY Order Invoice Processing: Increase Customer Relationships; Designate Orders to be Delivered or Shipped; Monitor and Track Orders.
- Eliminate placing the wrong inventory item on order for your customer. VELOCITY presents the exact items your customer has ordered before. Your inventory contains hundreds or thousands of items. Your salesperson will significantly reduce order time by not having to look for items. You can still instantly access all the items you carry if your customer needs something they have not ordered before.
- VELOCITY Sales Order entry displays items previously bought by the customer based on the ship-to address. This presents what is bought by the different locations of the company.
- VELOCITY displays 16 items at a time that a customer has previously ordered in a pop-up window. These items are referenced from 1 to 16 within the window. You can page up and down to display additional items. To order from the window the Salesperson indicates the number followed by a (.), the quantity and then enter. An example of 10.2 means item 10 with a 2 quantity. As many items can be fast picked from the window as needed. When done VELOCITY then converts the items selected to standard lines within the Order Entry software. You can go back into fast entry or select items from the inventory that the customer has not bought before.
- The salesperson can select from fast entry sub units, pints instead of quarts, by typing two (..) between the numbers.
- Information in the Customer ship-to file automatically sets up sales orders with a Route number and Stop number within the route. The Salesperson can change this route on a specific order or even set the order to be delivered by some way other than the Route Delivery.
- Items are maintained in the inventory by an item number and then by unit of measure. An item such as Pink Suds is exactly he same item number but may be kept in different packaging (quart bottles or gallon jugs). VELOCITY keeps up with the amounts you actually have in these sub units. Most software makes you have a different item or product number for items that are the same but packaged differently. Some software allows different units of measure and has a conversion value from each unit of measure. An item that has a unit measure of 55 Gallon drum and 5 gallon pails would automatically convert 55 Gallons to 10 - 5 gallon pails. As you can see, the conversion shows you what you can do with the item not what you actually have.
- Orders to be delivered await printing on the Batch Pick Report. All of the orders to be delivered on the route, by date, are printed on the report so that the orders can be filled and staged for loading onto the delivery vehicle.
- The Load List report can be generated before loading the delivery vehicle. This report can be run in ascending or descending Stop order.
- Pick/Delivery Tickets can be printed by selecting one or multiple options - route, up to a certain ship date, by warehouse in ascending or descending order.
- The VELOCITY Delivery system provides for a confirmation of shipment process. Items that are confirmed are automatically moved to a delivery vehicle inventory. If the items were not delivered to the customer they are taken out of the confirmation process.
- Route billing is an automated process. The automatic billing of all orders that were delivered in a Route are processed. After the Route is selected for billing, a process is run and the Route invoices are ready for printing.
- Before the Sales Register is processed, any corrections to invoices, either standard invoices or Route invoices may be changed. Invoices can be changed even after they are printed and then reprinted.
- The Sales Register may be printed in either customer or invoice number order; you choose!
- VELOCITY automatically places non-stock ordered items in the Purchase Order Requisition System. The Sales order is tied to the Requisition and Purchase Order and vice-versa. Non-stock orders will never fall through the cracks again.
VELOCITY Order/ Invoice Processing Reports
- Batch Pick Report
- Load List Report
- Packing Slip Print
- Shipping Schedule Report
- Order Detail Report
- Invoice Edit Report
- Sales Register
- Buyer History Report