Employees expect accurate, on-time paychecks. But today’s work environment requires an often confusing array of pay structures, from per diems to piecework. Multiple pay structures and deductions can sometimes affect accuracy, but you can count on the Add+On VELOCITY Software Payroll Processing application to satisfy your complex requirements with a flexible, easy-to-use payroll processing solution.
You’ll have accuracy, unlimited flexibility, and complete security
A flexible design allows you to define an unlimited number of earnings, deductions, taxes, and employer contributions of almost any type: 401(k) deferrals, bonuses, piece rates, and all the standard earning types. Each employee can have taxes and employee contributions for multiple states and localities.
Because you define pay deductions and tax codes, it’s easy to design your own reports. Each column lays out like a spreadsheet; you simply determine the headings and the contents of each.
The Add+On VELOCITY system helps you reduce embarrassing — sometimes costly — errors through re-calculation, adjustment, and reporting cycles. You have complete flexibility to make corrections and adjustments until you actually print the check.
You’ll have piece of mind; a series of security levels and passwords provide complete payroll confidentiality.
- Payroll is a flexible, cost-effective solution to your complex employee needs
- You can meet government reporting requirements with ease, such as printing W-2 forms on demand. Numerous other reports are available for printing earnings, deductions, taxes, employer contributions, accruals, and other employee status information. You’ll always have the ability to reprint that information because each quarter is tracked separately.
- You will be able to locate employee information easily. You can find an employee by name or by keying in any portion of the employee number, or by any character string (keyword) from the employee record. Numbers are from 1-9 characters and can be segmented for divisions and departments.
- Retrieve, display, and print employee data from one inquiry point. You can maintain comprehensive employee data such as emergency information, hire, review, anniversary, and termination dates, and pension information.
- You automatically accrue sick and vacation pay, and you may use any type of earnings to accrue sick leave, vacation, or other compensatory time or money; accruals are made each pay period.
- You can maintain your own tax tables and enter them as they appear in government publications.
- Add+On VELOCITY Software offers you straightforward employee termination and reactivation changes. You can terminate or reactivate employees at any time. W-2 reporting will be a snap because all employee information is retained until year-end. If you change an employee’s number, all related payroll information is automatically transferred to the new number.
- Save time with automatic payroll generation. You can automatically generate earnings for salaried employees, employees working a standard number of hours, and voluntary employee deductions as part of payroll processing.
- You’ll be able to distribute earnings by department and job title with a convenient labor distribution feature. You can print a labor distribution report before you print checks. Monthly, quarterly, and yearly history reports are also available.
- Quickly locate and display all checks issued to an employee for the current year, including computer checks, manual checks, and check reversals. Earnings, deductions, taxes, and the check amount are shown in the same format you specified on the Payroll Check Register.
- Your tax reporting is simplified by magnetic media reporting. The Add+On VELOCITY Payroll system produces annual W-2 information on IRS-approved media formats.
Alphanumeric employee numbers are supported.
- Earnings Register
- Various Payroll Audit Reports
- Payroll Check Register
- Payroll Exception Report
- Monthly Check Report
- Earnings Status Report
- Tax Status Report
- Deduction Status Report
- Contribution Status Report
- Accrual Status Report
- Check History Report
- Earnings History Report
- Union History Report