Minimize costs and maximize product availability with the Add+On VELOCITY Software Inventory Control application. It supplies accurate information that helps you keep stock levels low enough to reduce carrying costs, yet high enough to prevent lost
sales. You’ll get full, perpetual tracking of finished goods, raw materials, and components; this is an ideal system for manufacturers and distributors alike.
Cut costs as you increase sales and customer satisfaction.
When customers ask for information, you’ll have immediate answers. Inventory Control gives you on-line updating of inventory balances for access to current details about inventory availability, future demand, and expected receipts. Use SpeedSearch at any input field for instant response to customer requests without interrupting your
You’ll reduce asset investment and increase inventory returns. Safety stock, EOQ, and order point are automatically calculated for each inventory item. You have the information you need to reduce stock levels and satisfy customers. Buy the right items at the right time and reduce your investment.
You can increase inventory accuracy with regular cycle counting and complete transaction auditing. You’ll be able to determine how to allocate resources within your inventory with ABC analysis. Prevent stockouts and lost sales with the Inventory Shortage Report and Purchase Order Expediting Report; keep them under control with Yesterday’s Zero Balance
Inventory Control helps you save time and money while improving customer service.
- You’ll be able to locate items easily. Item lookup is as simple as a keyword or keying in a portion of the item number, description, lot or serial number, product code, or serial number, product code, or vendor name. These lookups are also available during order and invoice entry.
- You may designate selected individual items as serialized or lotted. The system has full capability to enter, store, inquire, andreport serial- or lot-numbered items. Complete serial or lot tracking identifies every transaction.
- Get complete item information instantly by retrieving, displaying, and printing all current information easily from a single inquiry point. This includes the item’s availability status by warehouse, on-order quantities, purchase order detail and status, work order information, purchase history, and serial or lot number.
- You’ll have flexible product costing. Multiple costs are maintained for each item. Select the average, last purchase, or standard cost, and then either the LIFO or FIFO cost for unlimited levels. For serial- or lot-numbered items, the system also allows costing at a specific item’s actual cost.
- Save time with automatic EOQ and order point calculation. Figures are based on usage history, lead time, safety stock, carrying cost,and set-up cost. You may also enter this information manually at the warehouse level.
- Ensure accuracy with physical inventory pricing. You can count, enter, and automatically adjust inventory by a cycle number assigned to each item. A special physical count file allows your system to operate normally during physical count processing.
- You can make informed decisions with up-to-date vendor purchasing information. Costs, quantity breaks, last purchase history, and manufacturer’s part number are maintained at the warehouse level for up to five vendors for each item.
- Save time and increase sales with the alternate/superceded parts cross reference. The convenient cross reference of part numbers for alternate or superseded parts is provided when you interface with Add+On VELOCITY Order/Invoice Processing.
- You have the flexibility to assign each item to multiple warehouses or other physical locations, and you can select inventory reports by warehouse. An easy-to-use transfer system lets you quickly move inventory between locations.
- Easily convert units of purchase to units of sale by receiving items in units of purchase from the supplier and then automatically converting them by a factor to units of sale.
- You’ll have the option to define your own product categories. For selective reporting of inventory and sales information, you simply categorize inventory items into the product groups and item classes you choose.
- A synonyms system allows for an improved and extended inventory search.
Inventory Control Reports include
- Inventory Transaction Register
- Inventory Transfer Register
- Physical Inventory Register
- Inventory Price List
- Inventory Status Report
- Inventory Stock Movement Report
- Inventory Reorder Report
- Price and Cost Change Registers
- Lot/Serial # History by Item
- Vendor or Customer
- Lot/Serial # Status Report
- Excess Inventory Report
- Gordon Graham Inventory Report