Skillful cash flow management is critical to your company’s health. The Add+On VELOCITY Software Accounts Payable application helps you carry out this function with ease and accuracy. You’ll be in complete control of payables tracking, accounting, and management of the accounts payable and check writing functions. Reduce expenses and save time with computer-generated checks, manual checks, and reversed checks — regardless of the size of your company.
Improve cash flow and accuracy as you reduce processing time
You can maximize your cash potential. With flexible payment selection criteria, you can more skillfully time payments for improved cash flow and vendor discounts. You’ll also save time with automatic check printing, and you can project future cash requirements through the Cash Requirements Report and the Executive Summary display.
You’ll benefit from automatic disbursement of expenses when you integrate with Add+On VELOCITY General Ledger. You won’t have to worry about duplication or overpayment of invoices; automatic verification prevents that. When Accounts Payable is interfaced with Purchase Order Processing, you can compare invoices with receiving records for greater accuracy.
Monitor vendor performance through on-line analysis of your purchasing history, and identify your most important vendors. You’ll have an accurate record of delivery date and costs, both promised and actual.
Accounts Payable offers complete control with ease and flexibility
- You can easily handle invoices with the ability to enter and process them at any time during the month. Data entry is simplified through quick access to information about vendors, terms, payment groups, and other codes. Vendor’s standard terms and discounts are automatically calculated, but you can override for a single invoice if you wish.
- Improve your cash flow by taking control of payments. Select invoices for payment by due date, payment group, specific vendor/invoice, or all invoices on file. You can make partial payments, deselect an invoice, or modify a payment amount before printing checks.
- Check printing is easy and error-free. You’ll be able to line up your checks in the printer by using a test pattern, and voided checks are accounted for on the check register.
- Easily handle handwritten checks, check reversals, and manually voided checks. You can pay new or existing invoices manually and make partial payments on existing invoices.
- You’ll have the flexibility to age payables by accounting period or by a specified number of days. For detail or summary information, aging can be based on invoice date, accounting date, or due date.
- Processing is faster with Add+On VELOCITY’s temporary vendor feature. You can enter invoices for temporary (one-time) vendors and process checks either manually or automatically.
- You’ll appreciate the flexibility you’ll get from multiple bank accounts. You can establish multiple company divisions or departments, and each unit can have its own checks and bank account. Each can operate with common or separate vendors.
- Accounts Payable allows access to multiple accounting periods at the same time; no more month-end freeze! Your business will be able to continue as usual during the month-end closing process.
- You’ll have quick, easy reconciliation and balancing when integrated with Bank Reconciliation. You can also interface with Add+On VELOCITY Accounts Receivable for cash deposits and with Payroll for payroll check disbursements. This integration helps speed and simplify bank account reconciliation, even when you’re using multiple accounts.
- Save time and effort with complete on-line vendor information. Easily access the current status of purchases, payments, discounts, open invoices, purchase orders, payment detail history, etc.
- Add+On VELOCITY Software handles your special needs. You can define your own categories and default information, and you can customize Accounts Payable with your own terms codes, payment groups, distribution and department codes, and vendor default information.
- You’ll have flexibility with your customer, vendor, and employee IDs as well as your GL account numbers. Alphanumeric entries are supported in all masked fields.
- Save time with optional batched entry and processing of invoice entries and manual checks.
- Given an invoice number, you can retrieve a vendor. Vendors may also be looked up by requisition or purchase order number.
Accounts Payable Reports include
- Invoice Register
- Payment Selection Report
- Check Register
- Manual Check Register
- Bank Reconciliation Report
- Aging Report
- Cash Requirements Report
- Billed and Unbilled PO Receipts
- Purchase Journal