Designed by a builder for a builder, the BSE Estimator will save you time and money! In your hands, this tool will help you efficiently schedule your jobs, calculate complex assemblies and deliver an accurate bottom line.
- We Talk To QuickBooks, And QuickBooks Talks Back.—Update Pricing and Items of an Estimate Back to Your Master List in the Blink of an Eye. Update pricing from checks written in QuickBooks back to the Estimator, allowing the program to keep up with the latest current pricing. Insert Estimates from the BSE Estimator into a holding tank in QuickBooks. Further extract price increases after having written checks in QuickBooks and insert them backwards into the BSE Estimator. As you can see the information flows both directions.
- The BSE Update Service—Automatically calls home to BSE internet servers every time you start the program. This service will keep you updated with all new and most current updates and assemblies available.
- New Create Estimates Wizard—Walks you step by step in creating the new estimate.
- Best Report Wizard; Ever and Multiple Detailed Filtering Tools for Reports Included—Filter screen or report anyway you want (i.e. by labor, material, bid amount, report groups, etc.) Allows a choice of ten different estimate reports, filter and customize these reports any way you would like. Ability to print company logo on any estimate report.
- New Phasing System—You figure plumbing by pvc, copper, tubing, fixtures, etc. You pay it out by payments of rough, top-out, and a final. How accurate is your current variance report if you have only paid one phase in this process? With the New BSE interface to QuickBooks each phase is taken into consideration independently of the others. Your variance report could not be more accurate.
- The Art of Creating an Estimate From Previous Estimates is Simplified
- More User Friendly and Intuitive Look and Feel
- Flexible and Detailed Worksheet Control
- Limitless Amount of Subcategories
- New Find Feature
- Ability to Calculate by Additional Units
- New and Improved Scheduling
- Constantly Updateable Assemblies
As formulas are received from out in the field from our builder/client base, we will be constantly updating the assembly library. With a current Annual Service Contract (ASC) you can continuously update your personal assembly library. As we get better, you get better.
- Completely Networkable
- Tighter Integration with QuickBooks and Windows Than All Previous Versions.
- Ability to Calculate a Different Profit or Tax on any Individual Item
- Export Schedules to Custom Built Websites by BSE
Customers can see progress of projects under construction by going to their private backdoor on the builder’s dynamic website built by BSE. This exclusive entrance allows on going communication between the builder and his customers as well as a private photo gallery and the update schedule feature.
- And Much More!
Silver Package- BSE Estimator w/ Quickbooks interface. 60 Days Annual Service Contract including:
- 60 Days Unlimited Phone Support On Our (800) Number;
- Any Upgrades Released During The Next 60 Days AT NO CHARGE - 1 User License
Gold Package- BSE Estimator w/ Quickbooks interface. 1 Year Annual Service Contract including:
*12 Months Unlimited Phone Support On Our (800) Number; *Any Upgrades Released During The Next 12 Months AT NO CHARGE; 3 User Licenses
Platinum Package- BSE Estimator w/Quickbooks interface. 2 Year Annual Service Contract including:
- 24 Months Unlimited Phone Support On Our (800) Number;
- Any Upgrades Released During The Next 24 Months AT NO CHARGE;, 5 User Licenses.
PC using a Pentium® or compatible processor Windows 98se, Me, 2000, XP or Vista 40MB Hardrive 128 MB of RAM
When you purchase the BSE Estimator Suite, you receive a modified QuickBooks company file. This QuickBooks company file is specifically designed for a homebuilder, remodeler, or general contractor.
It is critical to understand that a builder is responsible for two very different types of accounting processes. The first type is job cost and the second is General Ledger accounting. The special QuickBooks company file that you receive from BSE, completely covers both ends of the spectrum. BSE has been a Beta test company for newly emerging products from QuickBooks since the introduction of QuickBooks in the early 1990s.
The BSE created QuickBooks company file handles all project expenditures as Assets and all project revenues as Liabilities while the job is in progress. Upon completion of the project, Assets are converted to Cost of Goods Sold and Liabilities are converted to Income. As a by product of the way this company file is set up, the builder’s General Ledger and job cost accounting will always be mathematically sound. If your banker requests financials, you simply print them off of your QuickBooks and your financial picture is rock solid at that moment in time.
BSE Estimator talks to QuickBooks and QuickBooks talks back! Update Pricing and Items of an Estimate Back to Your Master List in the Blink of an Eye. Update pricing from checks written in QuickBooks back to the Estimator, allowing the program to keep up with the latest current pricing. Insert Estimates from the BSE Estimator into a holding tank in QuickBooks. Further extract price increases after having written checks in QuickBooks and insert them backwards into the BSE Estimator. As you can see the information flows both directions.
As with all BSE products, training and support is provided.
Reviews of BSE Estimator Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use BSE Estimator? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!