Bostonpost property management software replaces manual procedures and multiple disconnected applications with one system that stores all information about your properties, tenants, and maintenance activities in a centralized database. This advanced property management software will help you to meet compliance requirements, eliminate manual processes, reduce operational errors and overhead, and streamline your property management operations. In man-hours alone, your cost savings can be huge.
Imagine using property management software that will enable:
- One system to manage compliance, properties, and maintenance
- Elimination of compliance risk for HUD, USDA and complex tax credit projects
- A 360 degree view of end-to-end operations across all sites
- Increased profits from Identity Of Interest maintenance operations
- 50% less time required to prepare and complete annual audits and re-certification
- Standardization and automation of document creation across all projects
- Easy cross-training of employees to handle multiple roles and tasks
- Huge gains in employee productivity
Bostonpost Technology’s property management software provides everything you need to automate, monitor, and streamline property management operations for government subsidized housing and tax credits with features like:
- Built-in ‘Compliance Manager’ for HUD, USDA and Tax Credit programs
- Central database and real-time information for all Communities, Units, Households and Maintenance
- Fully automated tenant certification process
- Waitlist processing that prevents selection of ineligible tenants
- Online Vacancy Monitor that minimizes vacancy days
- Centralized document library ensures that only approved documents are published
- Comprehensive work order management and maintenance history
- State-of-the-art technology: Windows user interface, SQL Server database, Internet access
An accounting software system designed by BOSTONPOST Technology for real estate & property management companies.
Evaluations of BOSTONPOST Technology products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.