Managing your construction jobs could not get any easier. JobSuper® provides you with powerful, yet simple functionality that allows you to manage your construction job tasks with ease. The easy-to-use Outlook-style interface makes setting up and using the software a breeze. You can be up and running with this software within 15 minutes of installation, with no training required.
JobSuper® can run as a stand-alone scheduling solution, or as an integrated module for our Comet2007 Job Cost Accounting software suite. Integrated users have the ability to have their projects, jobs and contacts set up automatically by the software. JobSuper® also provides you with the ability to see your estimates, change orders, committed costs and actual job-to-date costs by cost code from the job cost software.
- Single or multi-user environments supported.
- User password control to limit access to the software to only authorized users.
- Maintain supplier and subcontractor contact information, including worker’s compensation and general liability insurance expiration dates.
- Maintain detailed job information, including complete address, client information and specific job related notes or instructions.
- Work days per week option allows for 5-day, 6-day or 7-day work weeks. When schedules are updated, your days off are accounted for automatically.
- Documents can be attached to your jobs and emailed to your subcontractors or suppliers, along with work orders or a complete job schedule.
- Maintain a Master Task List, along with an unlimited number of Task Templates that can be used for various different types of job schedules.
- Automatic updates to your schedule when tasks are delayed.
- An Outlook-style calendar function that allows for planning and tracking of daily task requirements for each job. The calendar provides for daily, weekly and monthly views of upcoming tasks/jobs.
- The ability to email individual work orders or complete job schedules to your contacts, with additional document attachments.
- Track up to five bids per job task, including contact information, date sent and date returned.
- Print or email bid requests in PDF format to your contacts as needed.
- Track budget cost and actual job-to-date costs for each task.
- Built-in punch list management feature allow you to define rooms, areas and problems for all punch items.
- Multiple filter and search options allow you to quickly find records stored in the database.
- A wide variety of reporting options with output options for screen previews, printing, PDF, HTML, Word and Excel formats.
Reviews of JobSuper Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use JobSuper? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!