Get your department heads together. Build a collaborative expenditure and revenue budget without spreadsheets. Because Budget Preparation is integrated with the general ledger, data is never exported to or imported from external data sources. Each budget record displays the previous 4 years actual and budgeted amounts for reference in setting the new fiscal year budgets. And the integrated graphing will help you communicate your new budgets faster.
The system also provides a complete payroll budget process so you can create an accurate payroll budget forecast. Utilizing your built in salary schedules, payroll benefits and accounting information, it automatically calculates the payroll line item budgets. You will save hours compared to manual budget entry or spreadsheet import and export.
- Multiple Levels Of Security Allows you to customize access to the system and its functions.
- Loads Revenue And Expenditure Line Items From Accounting for preparation of the fiscal year budget. This can take only seconds depending on number of lines.
- Import Of Specific File Format Accommodates getting started first year if Budget already partially complete.
- Real Time Current Year Actual For Line Item And total preliminary budget for a fund are displayed on each budget line record.
- New Line Items Can be added directly in Budget Prep. Non-Current line items that are no longer used can be maintained in the system for comparison or historical purposes.
- Provides For Fund Reserves And Adjustment of Cash available for budget purposes.
- Multiple Budget Scenarios can be saved and/or restored.
- Transfer Budget Lines To Accounting When Desired Transferring may be done as many times as necessary during the budget process to facilitate on going general ledger accounting transactions.
- Charts and Graphs To create instant graphs of the information based on certain system reports like Expenditure/Revenue Budget Comparison, Expenditure/Revenue Budget Comparison by Year or Payroll Budget Comparison.
- Instant Access To Ledgers month to date totals. Provides total year view.
- Preliminary Budget Figures and line items may be added by using one or a combination of the following methods:
-Manually in each ledger account.
-Remotely by department heads using secure access where changes are restricted to their budgets only.
-Automatically by using the previous years budget or actual figures or a percentage of either. This can be applied to all budgets or selected budgets by account code range.
Create Accurate Payroll Budgets
- Create annual payroll using anticipated rates. The result is anticipated costs summarized by budget line item.
- Build Salary schedules that allow you to quickly do what if cost analysis for budgeting or for salary negotiations. Know quickly how a 3 % salary increase would affect wages, employer costs and employer paid benefits.
- Salary Schedules created for calculating and assiging wages to each employee or postion can also be integrated with the payroll system to automatically adjust an employees salary for longevity pay and other corresponding changes during the payroll year based on the approved payroll budget.
- The Payroll Employee spreadsheet allows you to make detailed changes and refine rates for each employee at the pay period level. This allows changes to be applied to select pay periods.
- Expenditure account changes can also be applied in any month and to different pay types resulting in the most accurate kind of payroll budgeting.
- System calculates account totals supplying line item budget amounts.