When you need to bill for services and track a customers payment history, Black Mountains Accounts Receivable program does the job. AR is great for handling non-utility types of billing where balances must be tracked and late fees or interest applied.
It provides you with an on-going history of transactions to keep a customers accounts up to date and in order. And, when you are ready, after transactions are processed, appropriate accounting entries created by AR are posted to the accounting program general ledger.
- Invoice Preparation Create different types of Invoices such as Internal and External Billing types. Also has a feature to set up Recurring Invoices.
- Statement Preparation A monthly statement can be generated which includes all invoices prepared for the month.
- Project Accounting manage expenditures, revenues, and balance sheets (across funds if necessary) by using a project account code.
- Maintain Customer Information Detailed information can be maintained on customers. Customers can be grouped for reporting purposes and invoice preparation.
- Receipt Against Invoices Receipting is quick. A list of available invoices pops up and the user simply chooses the correct invoice. Receipting can be integrated with our Cash Receipting Module.
- Recurring Invoices Any invoice can be set to recur monthly.
- Full Integration Billing and Receipt entries create journal vouchers that can automatically be sent to Accounting 2.0 to update receivables, revenues, expenditure reimbursements and cash.
- Document Editing and Cancellation A one-step process. No manual journal vouchers required. The accounting entries are automatically reversed. Editing and reposting is simple.
- Create Product or Service Templates To speed up invoice entry you can select templates that have per unit calculations built in.
- Ambulance Billing Set up information related to Ambulance services such as referring Physician ID numbers, etc. to quickly generate these specialized bills.
- Insurance Invoices Access Insurance Form screen directly from the main invoice screen. The Insurance information can print directly to the HCFA 1500 form.
- Security Each application provides multiple levels of security to control access to the software functions. Allow access to all functions or limit to specific menus, fields and commands.
- Credit Invoicing Credit invoicing is accomplished by creating a credit document for a customer. When the customer is invoiced, an option appears to apply the credit automatically until the entire credit amount is applied.