Whether you need to manage merchandise inventory, raw materials, or both, our Bizowie Inventory Control platform can meet your business’s needs.
The Bizowie Inventory platform was designed from the ground up with the needs of our diverse client base in mind. Our easy-to-use interface makes inventory management simple, whether you are a retail store, ecommerce vendor, or manufacturer. And like the rest of the Bizowie platform, it’s customized to work the unique way you do.
- Reporting - Search and report on costing details, transaction history, inventory movement, adjustments/shrinkage, and other details based on custom criteria, including customer part numbers
- Multi-Location - Control of inventory location and movement across companies, facilities, bins, and other customer-specifiable locations
- Costing - Support for FIFO, LIFO, and weighted average (periodic or transactional) costing at a per-item level
- Bills of Materials - Build complex, hierarchical BOMs to accurately record production components and costs
- Stock Counts - Quickly and easily manage stock audits and scrap/shrinkage tracking
- Traceability - Full traceability of inventory movement at the lot, unit, or serial number level
- Serialized Items - Easily track serialized items and associate them with customer orders.
- Holds & Preallocations - Reserve or hold stock with or without corresponding on-the-books movement
- Min/Max Levels - Depleted inventory results in automated notification or reorder of stock
- Attachments - Attach bills of lading and supporting lot documentation
- Multi-Vendor - Specify lead times and costs from multiple vendors, designate preferred vendors
- User-customizable Fields - Supported at every level, allowing nearly limitless customer-specific data tracking and reporting, including for item status, weights, measures, etc.
- Mobile Support - Control barcoded inventory via iPhone, iPad & mobile devices
- Document Management - One-click retrieval of associated drawings, schematics and customer documents