Multi-Entity Management (MEM) from award-winning, Microsoft Gold-certified Binary Stream does what no other solution can – it allows Microsoft Dynamics GP users to manage any number of corporate entities within a single company database.
Why is this important?
By having consolidated data in one database, Multi-Entity Management customers across many industries are able to shave hundreds of hours every year from their accounting, finance, and IT processes and to gain powerful insight into corporate performance even in complex fast-growing multi-company environments:
- Closing period-end financials takes far less time and is far more accurate. Easily produce government and tax reports including 1099s and W2s.
- Workflow for intercompany transactions is automated with the due-to due-from transactions created and posted on the GL of the destination entity with proper allocations and full audit trail capabilities.
- Huge efficiency gains are within your grasp by centralizing key business processes such as AP, AR, and payroll. Send one check to each vendor on behalf of all companies. Bill from a corporate head office and fulfill stock from a branch office. Process payroll for the entire company from a central cash account.
- Visibility into corporate performance across all of your business units becomes clearer than ever before. Generate real-time consolidated reports without the need for spreadsheets or an external reporting system.
- Management of growth becomes far more cost effective. Add companies to your accounting system without adding IT overhead costs. Backing up databases, upgrading systems, updating master records across entities take a fraction of the time when everything is on one database, instead of 10, 100, or even 1000 databases.
Built right within Microsoft Dynamics ERP and available on-premise or in the Cloud, Multi-Entity Management is easy-to-setup, easy-to-learn, and easy-to-use. Backed by 20 years of experience, Binary Stream’s Multi-Entity Management products are trusted by thousands of customers worldwide.
Reviews of Multi-Entity Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Multi-Entity Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!