Simplify Your Multi-Entity Database Management.
One database, just One.
Multi-Entity Management brings you the ability to process transactions from different corporate entities within a single company database. With a comprehensive security layer, you can have your company securely work from one consolidated database. Make significant productivity gains and lower the total cost of owning Microsoft Dynamics GP by simplifying your systems and working within a single database environment.
Secure Site Information
As the only multi-entity solution available that provides a comprehensive data filtering layer on top of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Multi-Entity Management consolidates multiple sites, locations, legal entities or facilities into one database while still maintaining essential organizational controls. Supporting both a structural and a transactional security layer, this creates a centralized processing environment which allows you to assign system users to facility entities within a single database. This also facilitates and controls the sharing of items, vendors and customers across all multi-entity structures.
Proactive Account Management
With Multi-Entity Management, all reporting information for your multiple locations sites or facilities is available up-front and in real time. No lengthy, consolidation processes across databases is needed all of your data is in one database! This allows for proactive account management for multi-entity structures, where you can empower decision-makers to act upon the most current financial position of your organization. Without the hassles of database consolidations for reporting, your information is up to date all the time and tracked up-front instead of afterthe-fact.
Fully Integrated, Dexterity based
Binary Streams Multi-Entity Management is fully integrated to Microsoft Dynamics GP. Written in Dexterity, the programming language of Microsoft Dynamics GP, this solution is a seamless fit with the pre-existing modules of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Currently Multi-Entity Management works with the General Ledger, SOP, POP, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Payroll and Contract Administration as well as other third party solutions including select WennSoft modules.
Features & Benefits
Streamline Multi-Entity Transactions
- Centralized and decentralized processing for receivables, payables, the general ledger & more
- Share Items, Vendors, Customers, Check books and other Master Records across multiple locations, sites or facilities in one company database
- Batch Transactions per company
- Use intercompany due-to and due-from for transactions between facilities in one database
Significantly Improve Financial Reporting Time and Quality per Site/Facility
- Payables and Receivables Trial balances by facility
- Create various reports by facility, including:
- 1099’s by facility
- Profit & Loss by facility
- Print W3s by facility
- Create W2s for magnetic media by facility
- Payroll SUTA or FUTA by month, quarter or year
Dramatically Reduce Operational Costs
- Save time signing in and out of multiple databases with one central login
- Allocate distributions to each site by specified percentage breakdowns
- Consolidate multiple database operations into one database set-up
- Reduce IT management and administrative needs
Ensure Secure Site Information
- Restricted user access to assigned sites
- Extend Microsoft Dynamics GP role permissions to facilities
- Transaction and Master File level security provided
Fully Integrated to Dynamics GP
- Developed in dexterity to provide you with a consistent look and feel to Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Existing windows are facilitized in an intuitive and user friendly manner
- Available for both Dynamics GP Business Essentials and Advanced Management
Reviews of Multi-Entity Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Multi-Entity Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!