Bidtracer’s Project Management Software is fully integrated with the Bid Management Module but may be used as stand-alone system. With our online construction project management software, project coordination and document control is fast and easy. Submittals may be created from a bill of material and a request sent out electronically directly from Bidtracer with a purchase order attached. Emails and other correspondence are stored within each project.
Submittal RFI and change order reminders are automatically sent to your subs, vendors and customers ensuring that no information falls through the cracks. This helps the PM and project team focus on managing the project not wasting time tracking down paperwork.
- Track Submittals, Transmittals, RFI’s, RFP’s and change ordersw ups for RFI’s, Submittals and lead times from vendors/subcontractors
- Approved Change Orders (CO’s)are moved automatically to the schedule of values for billing
- Create Submittals from a Bill of Material (BOM)
- Purchase Order and Subcontract management
- Manage Building Information Modeling (BIM) meetings with a project specific BIM Room
- Manage Construction Bulletins (CB’s) or Architect’s Supplemental Instructions (ASI’s)
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Generate canned letters or draft new ones using company templates
BIM Room Tool
Create invite lists and give access to folder(s) for uploading models while providing read-only folders for other subcontractors. The time savings are immediately realized in the easy setup and the systems automatic ability to remind subcontractors to upload their models prior to coordination meetings.
- Free to invite subcontractors to your BIM Room
- Unlimited hard drive space for uploading models
- Grant access for write privileges to folders with read-only access to all
- Audit trail with time stamp. Track all actions including if viewed, uploaded models, opened models, etc.
- Create meetings which send an outlook calendar event which populates into subcontractors calendar
- Create On-Site Coordination, On-Line Coordination, Uploaded Models Due, On-Site As-Built * Turnover, On-Line As-Built Turnover meeting types in system
- Multiple model upload/download feature available for contractors
- Notification of subcontractor uploaded models are sent to all BIMRoom invitees
- General emails can be sent to selected or all contacts
- Contractors have the ability to send out emails to all contacts from within the invite
- Calendar with all meetings viewable by contractors
- Create custom folders within folders
- Automatic notification if BIM models are late and optional GC notification forwarding of delinquent contractors
Reviews of Project Management Software Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Project Management Software? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!