BI for Sage 300 ERP delivers the most in-depth analysis, reporting and planning for Sage 300. BI-Metrix combines the power of Excel and Sage 300 ERP cubes for simple, yet powerful analysis, reporting, dashboarding and planning.
BI-Metrix empowers business users to easily and quickly build reports essential for effective decision making. Using intuitive interfaces and simple mouse clicks, business users are able to slice-and-dice, drill down, graph, chart and examine information from different perspectives.
BI for Sage 300 ERP can help companies:
- Eliminate the guesswork
- Get faster answers to business questions
- Get key business metrics reports when and where you need them
- Get insight into customer behavior
- Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- See where your business has been, where it is now and where it is going
The user interface for defining the dimensions and cubes is integrated into Sage 300 ERP - it looks and feels like an additional module. With no requirements for cryptic code, macros, long complex Excel formulas or even the need to understand database tables and fields, business users have access to information whenever and wherever they need it.
BI-Metrix’s “Cube Administrator” integrates with Sage 300 ERP desktop as an additional module allowing users to:
- Define dimensions which can be saved, edited, deleted and used with other cubes.
- Modify the default hierarchies or create their own hierarchies.
- Define a cube based on the user pre-defined dimensions, and save, edit or delete it.
- Generate the cube, which could be either a cube file or a Microsoft Analysis Services cube.
The “BI Reporter” feature allows users to jump to Excel into a pre-defined report or go into ad-hoc mode against a Sage 300 ERP cube for analytics and reporting.
Reviews of Integrated Business Intelligence Solutions Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Integrated Business Intelligence Solutions? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!