Bellamy’s Accounts Payable application provides transaction entry of payables information, disbursement processing, cash outflow management, and analysis of spending patterns by supplier.
The Accounts Payable system is fully integrated with other Bellamy software applications to provide a completely automated Accounts Payable Solution.
- View transactions in Accounts payable inquiry or General Ledger Inquiry
- View ending Transaction Work in current and future periods
- Purge transaction history and vendor master information
- Process refund from revenue applications
- Cancel invoices and/or cheques
- Online vendor account information
- Calculates Taxes
- Transaction and tax calculation
- Processing for Permanent and temporary vendors
- Cheque and voucher printing Notes capability Custom form capability User-defined payment terms
- Cheque Reconciliation
- Invoice and Cheque cancellation
- User defined account distribution for recurring invoices
- Variety of reports
- User defined features – vendor group, payment terms and more.
- Automatic posting to General Ledger – automatically post all financial transactions to the General Ledger in detail or summary.
- Transaction Entry – ability to enter regular invoices, direct debits, manual cheques and quick payment invoices. Allows modification prior to update.
- Payment Procession – ability to select invoices for payment based on due date, vendor group, or by vendor also includes the ability to remove an invoice from the selection.
- Partial Payment – ability to approve partial or full payment of an invoice
- Purge Procedures – ability to purge transaction history and master information based on user-defined selections
- Inquiries – includes multiple vendor views, transaction history, and payment history
- Detailed Online Inquiry – view current vendor and account information using online inquiries
- Refunds – process refunds on demand from Accounts Receivable, Tax Billing & Collections, and Utility Billing subsystems.
- Comprehensive Reports – aging, sub ledger (in detail or summary), vendor list and labels, and vendor analysis reports.
- Security – customize all menus to include only those options required by each user