AXON is a great fit for many businesses.Â Find out if it's the right choice for you!Â Are you looking for a AXON demo, technical support, product or pricing information or to simply to compare AXON with competitive options? Quickly get answers and the information you need.
Are you looking for a fast, easy way to send updated order and field ticket confirmations to your drivers when they’re on the road? What about signature capture, attachments, tracking, mapping, and printing straight from the field?
You will always have a convenient way to pass information back and forth with the Axon Trucking Link app for iPhone, iPad, Android, or BlackBerry, if your drivers are using any one of these mobile devices, you can connect with them quickly and easily. The app is completely integrated with Axon’s trucking applications, so you enter information once and it’s available throughout your trucking and accounting system.
1. Field Transactions— With Axon Link, you can send both order confirmations and free-form messages. Drivers can send back revised information, new tickets, and proof of delivery. You’ll be able to invoice the order before the driver is back in the office.
2. Mapping and Directions— Include Latitude and Longitude in your message, and your driver will be able to click on a location to view a map or get directions from their current location.
3. Location Tracking— If the mobile device is set up for a piece of equipment, the app can regularly send the GPS location back to the Axon software. As long as the device is online, you’ll know where it is at all times and can keep your customers informed. You may also be able to use this feature to import jurisdiction miles for fuel tax purposes.
4. Attachments— You can now attach documents or photographs to Link messages you send to the app, and your drivers will be able to attach photographs or signatures and send them back. The information will be captured in your system, and you’ll have immediate proof of delivery.
5. Printing— Using Axon Link, drivers can print a copy of the order/ticket confirmation and leave it with the customer. Printing is not available on the Blackberry.
"Trucking Link App" is part of the AXON line of products, developed by Axon Development Corporation.