Axis, an APTEAN ERP solution, is the leading enterprise management systems for the metals, wire and cable industries. APTEAN focuses on development, implementation, and integration of our Axis ERP; family of application software products for producers, manufacturers, and service centers in our target industries.
Why should you choose Axis as your enterprise resource management software partner?
If you make or process metal, or you manufacture wire & cable products, consider the following about the Axis ERP system:
- Axis is dedicated to your industry. At APTEAN, that means we already understand your environment, and it means just about everyone you work with from APTEAN will quickly relate to your issues, terminology and needs.
- Since our Axis ERP software is designed specifically for your needs, you can start deployment almost immediately without the need for major customization.
- APTEAN has a proven track record of effectively partnering with companies much like yours. As part of your evaluation of us, we will be happy to arrange for you to talk with companies that make products very similar to yours.
- Our SurePath methodology has been developed to further reduce the time and risk of implementation. It is tailored to your industry, and it provides more predictable implementation costs, faster ROI, less disruption, and better results than typical ERP implementation approaches.
- Axis ERP will continue to support your industry’s best practices because its direction is guided by our customers, who are some of the leading companies in the metals, wire and cable industries.
- Axis ERP Dynamic Order Fulfillment eliminates the need to maintain unique product masters, process routings, pricing information, and descriptions for every possible product or processing variation. By automating much of the quoting, entry, production planning, and documentation of orders, Axis ERP helps metals companies dramatically reduce time, effort, cost, and errors across a number of key business processes.
- With Axis ERP, you have the flexibility to deploy on just about any UNIX or Windows computing platform, and to grow your system incrementally to support any number of users. Its advanced software architecture provides a level of performance, scalability, and ease of management that goes beyond more complex cross-industry software packages you might consider.
Because of all these points, Axis ERP will implement faster, support your business better, and provide a higher return on investment than just about any other solution you might consider.
Popular Functionality Modules
Advanced Planning and Scheduling Axis ERP APS extends planning and scheduling functions with powerful advanced capabilities to further improve throughput, customer responsiveness, on-time delivery…
Customer Support The Axis Customer Support team is committed to quickly and effectively addressing and resolving our customer’s support and technical questions regarding Axis enterprise…
Web-based Support Axis customers also can access instantaneous service and support via the Axis Expert customer portal. The Axis Expert site serves as our customer’s principal source for…
Implementation Services Aptean implementation services are organized to help you get Axis ERP up and running quickly, effectively, and with minimal disruption. Our approach is based on a proven…
Training and Education As an integral part of the SurePath approach, Consona offers a complete set of end-user and IT support staff training classes for the Axis ERP solution. Classes are typically…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of Axis ERP for metals, wire and cable industries Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Axis ERP for metals, wire and cable industries? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!