iRequest will automate your requisitioning and purchasing processes to enhance your purchasing power. This product, a web-based SAP Business One add-on, will extend on SAP Business One’s already diverse accounting and business operations functions. The focus of iRequest is to implement an optimized workflow to your procurement requisition system. By automating requisitioning and purchasing you can maximize your purchasing power. This product will give you the ability to enter a purchase request and follow it through the approval process until it is automatically posted to SAP Business One.
iRequest will convert all of your manual purchasing processes to automated electronic processes, that will direct your requisitioners when and what to purchase. With implementation and integration of iRequest into SAP Business one you will be privy to the following features and benefits:
- Central Requisitioning - gives you one central system to communicate to all departments; thereby increasing efficiency and optimizing purchasing workflows
- Customized Workflow - allows you to setup requisition types and create a custom workflow for each
- Copy Requisition - You are able to create templates using existing requisitions, and use them for faster requisition completion; eliminating redundant data entry
- Consolidate Requisition Lines - You are able to check, consolidate and change line types. Furthermore you can forward a request to an appropriate person in the requisition process
- Split Requisition Lines - You can split requisition lines and select different vendor
- Email Notification - Automate the sending and receiving of requisitions using customizable email templates
- Import Catalogues Wizard - This tool allows you to create individual formats for different vendors
- Real-time Requisition Tracking - Allows you to view the real time status of all requisitions
Reviews of iRequest Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use iRequest? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!