Aplos means “simple” in Greek, and that’s exactly what we’ve designed our software to be. With our Fund Accounting product you will be able to:
- Access your information from anywhere there is internet access
- Set up your organization’s information and custom Chart of Accounts
- Track the income, expense, and balances of each of your funds
- Quickly and accurately input transactions
- Keep track of your organization’s contacts
- Customize and export timely financial reports
- Improve your accounting security with internal controls, monitor user activity and automatically back-up your data
In addition to the Fund Accounting, Aplos has additional apps you can enable for increased functionality. Currently these apps include:
- Accounts Payable for entering, tracking, and paying bills received by your organization
- Bank Integration for importing transactions directly from your financial institution
- Bank Reconciliation for comparing the information in Aplos against your bank’s statement
- Budgeting for creating a projected Net Income for your fiscal year
- Check Printing for printing checks
Aplos’ Support is also free, so getting help and setup assistance is extremely convenient. Aplos offers a 15-Day Free Trial to new users, and 6 months free to any church or nonprofit that has started within the past year.
Reviews of Aplos Fund Accounting Write a Review
Don from Harlem UMC says…
This software is simple and easy to use for a church that is small and uses volunteers to do some of the work.
The good: Affordable and easy to use
The bad: They offer webinars but some of our volunteers are hesitant to take advantage of the training that is available.