Encore For Retail – EPOS & Stock Control
In today’s crowded marketplace, small and midsize retailers need to work as efficiently as possible in order to maintain their competitive edge and generate more sales. We provide Encore, a powerful retail business management system designed specifically for small and midsize companies which is designed to simplify administration and increase productivity.
Encore is one of the most comprehensive business management system available for retail businesses. The system incorporates in-depth stock control management with Point of Sale, purchasing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and full financial management functionality.
Encore software can be seamlessly integrated with a company’s website, enabling users to manage every aspect of the web sales-cycle, from publishing product information online through to downloading sales orders into the system.
By managing your business using a single, simple to use system, we can help your teams can work together more efficiently and productively, enabling you to focus on growing your customer and supplier relationships.
With everything in one place, Encore eliminates the problems associated with synchronizing changes between multiple, disparate software systems and spreadsheets. This means business managers can obtain the accurate view of business performance that is essential for planning and decision making.
If you’ve ever looked at ERP software designed for mid-size retailers and been put off by the price and complexity of the solution, we think you’ll be impressed with what Encore can provide.
Encore is a comprehensive, cost effective and simple to use system which equips retailers on limited budgets with the advanced functionality of software designed for large companies.
Comprehensive customer detail management
Encore makes it easy you and your teams to capture and maintain customer information. The system’s powerful search functionality enables users to find customer records instantly.
- Cash sales – when you don’t need to store any customer information
- Capture customer details quickly and easily
- Find customers instantly
- Complete transaction histories
- Complete customer contact history
- Calendar alerts, reminders and appointments etc.
- Customer segmentation and profiling
Accurate financial management is essential for every business and Encore includes the comprehensive functionality that is key to efficient accounting and reporting.
- Manage nominal, sales and purchase ledgers
- Comprehensive bookkeeping
- VAT with online submission of reports to HMRC
- Full monthly, quarterly and end of year accounts
- Bank reconciliation across multiple bank accounts
- Cash flow management
- Consolidate multiple companies via Excel function links
- Financial dashboard equipped with email alerts
- Detailed financial reporting
Encore is designed to help senior personnel improve business productivity and profitability.The system includes functionality that provides managers with company-wide visibility across operations.
- Measure business performance against your own KPIs
- View up to the second sales and stock information in real time
- Set targets and budgets for monitoring performance
- Comprehensive reporting
- Identify key customers and anticipate buying patterns
Encore’s marketing functionality enables users to create and track the targeted marketing campaigns that are essential for growing new business and securing repeat orders from existing customers.
- Customer profiling enables detailed analysis of purchase preferences, transaction values and buying frequency
- Enables detailed customer segmentation
- Create email marketing lists, manage campaigns and calculate ROI
- Customer communication response analysis
- Manage email broadcasts and newsletters
- Integrates with MailChimp and Dotmailer
Encore enables retail businesses to manage their purchasing processes simply and efficiently, helping ensure a business has the components and parts it needs to meet production deadlines.
- Formalises purchasing of all products
- Automatic purchase order function makes buying suggestions based on demand history
- Matches supplier invoices to purchase orders for accurate cost management
- Record and track inter-branch transfers
- Support best practise stock management via simple booking in process
The ability to record and maintain information about customer orders and deadlines is important for many retail businesses. Encore makes it easy to manage this area of operations.
- Point of sale functionality including:
- Chip and PIN
- Cash, card and ‘on account’ customer transactions
- Special pricing
- Promotional pricing
- Email receipts and invoices
- Process trade-ins, special orders and returns
- Multiple search options to find item information instantly
- Sales Order Processing for back office sales
- Invoicing and customizable receipts
- Web sales – Encore integrates with a wide range of shopping cart platforms including Magento (our recommended option)
Maintaining an accurate inventory is key to efficient management and Encore includes advanced functionality designed to simplify every aspect of stock control.
- Look up product availability instantly via a variety of search methods
- Item details available instantly, including:
- Stock on hand
- Stock receipts, sales and transfers
- Stock costs and selling prices
- Stock by location or branch
- Delivery receipts
- Manage product categories
- Product traceability from initial purchase to customer sale
- Barcoding and ticket printing
- Perpetual and annual stock taking
- Stock valuation
- 35 character item reference numbering
- Unlimited item descriptions and pictures
- Configurable item module with user definable fields available
Reviews of Encore For Retail Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Encore For Retail? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!