American Data Group Software offers the following options:
- Enterprise Financial and Utility Billing Software
- Municipal Software Solutions
- Fund Accounting for Government
- Government Software Solutions
As a leader in accounting software for government and non-profits, American Data Group Inc. (ADG), has stayed true to one simple objective: to write, maintain, and support the most customer-friendly, state-of-the-art accounting software in today’s market place and provide the best customer service possible. This objective has allowed us to expand and improve our company, products, and business since 1983. The key is we have 98% customer retention these 28 years. We handle a variety of accounting functions including general accounting, payroll, human resources, utility billing, fixed assets tracking, court management, business licensing, sales tax collections, building permits and code enforcement.
The primary goal of our company , our software, and our staff is to make the accounting process as easy, efficient and accurate as possible, keeping you, the customer, in mind at all times. Our software is scalable, it is used at organizations with as few as 10 employees and as many as 2500 with budgets in the range of millions to 100’s of millions. The system’s design provides easy-to-use features for both the small and large customer.
A comprehensive line of software solutions to governments are listed below.
ADG - Enterprise Financial System
ADGs - Enterprise Financial Software Management System is a completely integrated fund management system designed specifically for local government and non-profit organizations, offering the functionality you would expect of a top-tier system while fitting the budgetary requirements of our times.
Benefits * Easy-to-use browser-based interface offers multi system compatibility * Go paperless by uploading documents and attachments electronically * Efficiently programmed to reduces IT hardware costs by allowing more hardware options and lower server demand * Utilizing the latest web technologies we run efficiently on multiple databases and hardware platforms. Pick from Linux or Windows servers, we can support you * Integrates with Office, Adobe, and Open Office applications * Configurable on a per user basis to meet individual user roles, privileges, and tasks * Licensed by the site, not per user
- Purchase Orders
- Encumbrance Accounting
- Electronic Requisitions
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Financial Reporting
- Budgets Preparation
- Position Control
- Applicant Tracking
- Electronic Time Card Entry, including browser-based access for employees
- Inventory Control
- Job Costing
- Cash Receipting, with integrated Credit Card processing
All of our other applications can be integrated directly with FMS, offering centralized cash receipting and integrated General Ledger functions.
ADG - Fund Management System
Complete accounting for government and non-profit organizations.
ADG - Payroll and Human Resources
- Electronic Time Card (ETC) is designed to allow employees of department support staff to enter time and look up base benefit info. Each ETC goes through a process of ladders for approvals. For department management a bonus of electronic leave request.
Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is designed to help your enterprise recruit employees more efficiently and streamline the hiring process.
- Streamline and centralize applicant information
- Maintain applicant Background & Reference checks
- Establish and enforce consistent hiring processes for each job classification
- Evaluate and rank applicants with the user-defined Skills Table
- View the Position Applicant Roster to see the applicant status in the process
- View all positions an applicant has applied for
- Know all hiring steps and due dates by application
- Search the Applicant/Skills database needed for a position
- Upon hiring, seamlessly transition to the payroll employee master
- Print standardized letters to job applicants
- Controlled inquiry access to all stakeholders
- Open enrollment can be a tough period for HR departments. With changing prices, service providers, benefits, etc. it would be nice to know that your department had a system to help you manage all of this and meet your objectives on time and with no surprises. With ADGs Open Enrollment System (OES) you can experience a smooth process that allows employees the opportunity to view their options and enter selections at a time and place convenient to them while also allowing the HR professional the control they need to begin and end the selection period and monitor employees progress.
ADGs Open Enrollment System provides the following benefits:
- Flexible Benefits Eligibility Criteria: Select from an extensive list of benefit plan eligibility criteria and allow employees to choose only from those plans that are applicable to them based on this criteria.
- Monitor Open Enrollment Progress: Easily monitor the progress of employees in the open enrollment process and send customizable reminder messages to employees.
- Save Time: Seamlessly and electronically connect and transfer open enrollment data directly to the providers.
- Save paper and postage by eliminating the need for printed documents.
- Save time off the benefits open enrollment period by eliminating time delays due to manual processing.
- Reduce administration time by having employees enter their own elections directly into the system, resulting in fewer duplicate entries, and improved data accuracy.
- Deliver a sense that HR and the city is looking out for its employees by providing an intuitive, accurate system that results in no blame-shifting.
- Allows more time for employees to pick whats best for them.
- Personal Action Request (PAR) allows employees to make request for changes to communicate to HR. HR sets up what they want to allow, e.g. pay review, name change, additions of dependents to name a few. These request are ladder driven with approval on each step. After reaching HR the values do not need to be rekeyed into the record, just a matter of accepting the changes.
ADG - Utility Billing System
Performs all functions for creating utility bills for customers . including work orders, backflow device tracking, and rate analysis. A module is available allowing customer to perform account inquiries and bill payment via the internet.
Building Permits System
Controls the full life-cycle of permits from applications through Certificate of Occupancy/Completion.
Send license renewals to businesses. Licenses fees may be based on any number of qualifiers. Provides for discounts, penalties and unpaid renewal reporting. A module is available enabling business to make renewal payments via the internet.
Cemetery Plot tracking System
Track cemetery plots, its owners and deceased information
Code Enforcement System
Manage violations against properties including sending of letters , tracking fines and fees, compliance inspections, liens, and payments.
Court Management System
Tracks citations issued by police officers throughout the court process. Send letters, track payments, manage fines and fees, dockets, and actions by the court, the judge or court clerks.
Fixed Assets and Maintenance Scheduling System
Track assets information, perform audits, allow custodians to make transfer and disposal requests, track costs, and schedules preventative maintenance.
Global Work Order System
Create Work Orders to manage jobs to be done, track costs, and schedule when the works is to be completed and by whom.
Money Tracking System
A special system to manage multiple bank accounts to track receipts and disbursements.
Sales Tax Collection System
Allows municipalities to administer their own sales tax collections and analyze receipts by business types and location areas. A module is available enabling business to file and pay returns via the internet.
Special Assessments System
Functions as financing system to bill principal and interest on property assessments for selected periods of times and rates.
Reviews of Enterprise Financial and Utility Billing Software Solution Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Enterprise Financial and Utility Billing Software Solution? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!