The ABS Wholesale Distribution System automates 5 important business functions…all in a single software module:
- Order processing
- Inventory control
- Customer invoicing
- Sales analysis
- Physical inventory (counting, receiving, repricing, and reclassification) The W/D module is designed to help a wholesale distribution business improve its order processing efficiency and control costs by producing comprehensive order, inventory and sales analysis reports.
The W/D module interfaces with the following ABS back-office accounting modules:
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Purchase Order It also interfaces with ABS E-Commerce solutions, including E-Query and E-Order—a real-time, Web-based order entry tool.
If you need additional capabilities, you can add those you need from this series of ABS P.E.P. Pack® modules:
- Automatic POs (requires ABS P/O)
- Counter Sales
- Contract Prices
- Forms Designer
- Kit Processing
- Order Fulfillment (multi-location)
- Remote Processing (multi-location)
- R/F Bar Code
ABS Wholesale Distribution processes standard, blanket and factory direct orders, quotes, transfers, credit memos, customer payments, and RMAs. It also tracks serialized and lot numbered products from product receipt through customer invoicing.
ABS Wholesale Distribution can benefit a company in the following ways:
- Manage inventory more cost effectively
- Improve customer service levels
- Analyze order and inventory performance
- Avoid shutdowns for physical counts
- Access management information on demand Note: ABS Wholesale Distribution does not require separate modules for functions such as order entry and inventory control. To review detailed information about these functions within the ABS W/D module, please go to the Applications Menu and select ORDER ENTRY or INVENTORY CONTROL, then choose ABS.
Popular Functionality Modules
Forms Designer Forms Designer interfaces with ABS Wholesale Distribution and allows the user to custom design W/D invoices and picking tickets. When you design a custom form, you specify…
Automatic P/Os Automatic P/Os interfaces with ABS Wholesale Distribution and provides the option to re-order an item during order entry whenever there is an insufficient quantity to fill…
Counter Sales ABS Counter Sales P.E.P. Pack® interfaces with the ABS Wholesale Distribution System to allow the wholesaler to create a low-cost POS solution to service walk-in retail…
Order Entry Order Entry is one of the 5 major processing functions in the ABS Wholesale Distribution System. (The others are Inventory Control, Customer Invoicing, Sales Analysis, and…
Contract Prices ABS Contract Prices P.E.P. Pack® interfaces with the ABS Wholesale Distribution System and allows the wholesaler to set unique pricing for any customer or for selected…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of ABS Wholesale Distribution System Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ABS Wholesale Distribution System? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!